Movies⚧II

21. Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Sweden)

  Wealthy Swedish recluse Henrik Vanger needs closure. Forty years ago, his beloved niece disappeared, never to be seen again - and circumstances have led him to believe that a member of his own repugnant family must be responsible. Vanger hires stoic journalist Mikael Blomkvist and scrappy, chain-smoking hacker Lisbeth Salander to come to his island, dig deep into chilling family secrets and unmask the killer once and for all.  

22. Karmen Gei (Senegal)

Pansexual "social outlaw" Karmen surprises her captors at a women's prison when she seduces warden Angelique and flees for the Dakar underworld. Eventually, a love triangle emerges between Karmen, Angelique and police corporal Lamine and things get progressively more complicated from there.

23. Myron Breckinridge

Myron Breckinridge flies to Europe to get a sex-change operation and is transformed into the beautiful Myra. She travels to Hollywood, meets up with her rich Uncle Buck and, claiming to be Myron's widow, demands money. Instead, Buck gives Myra a job in his acting school. There, Myra meets aspiring actor Rusty and his girlfriend, Mary Ann. With Myra as catalyst, the trio begin to outrageously expand their sexual horizons.

24. 20 Centimeters

Marieta, born Adolfo, is a preoperative transsexual woman who cannot wait to get rid of a certain bothersome appendage. She falls asleep at inopportune times, then she dreams of elaborate musical fantasies in which she is the star. One day, she meets a handsome fruit stocker who loves her just as she is. Though Marieta is quite fond of her new lover, she does not want anything to get in the way of her destiny.

25. A Soap

Charlotte, the owner of a beauty salon, breaks up with her abusive boyfriend and moves into her own apartment. Below her lives Veronica, a preoperative transsexual. The two become tentative friends after Charlotte saves Veronica's life, and Veronica protects Charlotte from her ex-lover. Both are surprised and confused when friendship turns into romance.

26. Glenn Or Glenda

   A psychiatrist tells two stories: one of a transvestite (Glen or Glenda), the other of a pseudohermaphrodite (Alan or Anne).  

Note

Pseudohermaphroditism is an old clinical term for an organism is born with primary sex characteristics of one sex but develops the secondary sex characteristics that are different from what would be expected on the basis of the gonadal tissue (ovary or testis)

27. Flawless

A former security guard, Walt Koontz, experiences a severe stroke, and must begin physical therapy after leaving the hospital. Part of Walt's recovery program includes regaining his speech by taking singing lessons, and he gets paired with Rusty, a vocal instructor and neighbor. Walt, however, is extremely homophobic, and Rusty is flamboyantly gay and awaiting gender reassignment surgery, so the two don't have an easy start to their relationship.

28. The Hangover II

Two years after the disastrous events in Las Vegas, it is now Stu's, turn to walk down the aisle. Since his bride is from Thailand, Stu decides to hold the wedding there. Desperately hoping to avoid the mayhem of Doug's bachelor party, Stu chooses what he thinks will be a safe option: an alcohol-free, pre-wedding brunch. But this being Thailand, and with Phil and Alan again in attendance, anything can happen.

29. The New Girlfriend

A recently widowed man develops a close bond with his wife's best friend, while returning to his compulsion to dress like a woman.

30. Women In Revolt

This film is a satire of the women's liberation movement, staring a trio of female impersonators. Candy is an aloof heiress caught in an unhappy relationship with her brother. Jackie is a virginal intellectual who believes women are oppressed in contemporary American society. And Holly is a nymphomaniac who has come to loathe men, despite her attraction to them. Together, they join a militant feminist group, P.I.G. (Politically Involved Girls), but their newfound liberation doesn't make them any happier