Morning

Reid was getting ready for work. He was in a very,very big hurry. His alarm didn't exactly wake him up as planned. "Come on,come on" he whispered to himself, gabbing is to go bag on the couch.

He ran outside from his apartment to his car. He got in it,and put the keys in the ignition. He turned the keys to start the car. It was sounding good for one second,cause unfortunately the engine made a rough noise. It's sounded like someone throwing up.

Reid then sighed in annoyance. This wouldn't be the first time his car got sick. He grabbed his phone from his pants pocket. He knew one person who wouldn't be at work on time. He went to contacts and found just the person he wanted to talk to.

"Hi Morgan" said Reid once Morgan picked up the phone. "Hi pretty boy"Morgan said on the other line. Spencer didn't know really how to ask Morgan. He didn't even know if Morgan was at work. He then heard Morgan's car running in the background.

" So what's up? You already at work?" asked Reid. Morgan giggled a little before replying. "Come on,kid. You know that I ain't at work in five in the morning" said Morgan.

"Well,um,can you pick me up? My car broke down,again" he said. Morgan giggled again. "Sure thing,pretty boy" Morgan said.

Reid smiled even though Morgan couldn't see it. "Thanks" he said as he hung up. He then sighed. He did need a driver,and is thankful for Morgan picking him up. though, there is some cons being around Morgan. Him and Morgan don't really get along.

Morgan always seem to bug Reid. He likes to tease Reid. Reid didn't like the teasing Morgan does. Sometimes he wish things would change.

He waited for Morgan. He then saw the head light s of Morgan's car pulling up in the drive way. The car stopped. "Hi pretty boy get in" Morgan said. Reid walked over to the car,and got in.

"So how did you car break down,kid?" asked Morgan. "I don't know" he answer. Morgan smirked as he drove out of the drive way.