this is me.

this is me.
This is me and my life starting from today.

She woke up to an empty house as always. Her dad was at work and her Mum was probably frolicking off with some Calvin Klein model. Amber was used to it, she no longer cared. At least her dad tried.  Checking the time on her phone it was 10 o'clock, she was supposed to leave for her run an hour ago. "Shit," Amber awkwardly tried to get out of her silk sheets but ended up getting stuck. The fabric was twisted up in knots between her legs and everywhere. Of course this would happen when she was already behind schedule. Amber was not one of those organisation freaks, no way. 

She has

to set times she gets up and something to do straight away, otherwise she would end up sleeping the whole day away. After a stressful untangling she made it out of her bed and into her bathroom. Amber did her usual run look. But rushed it hella more than usual. Just some mascara on her already long eyelashes , did her heat eyes with a little bit of contouring. There was no need for amber to ever fill in her eyebrows, she had 'perfect brows'. At least that's what everyone told her. She pulled her hair into a messy ponytail. No time to brush it. Amber had a rather  chest, 32 f. she should need to wear a bra with a sports bra as well but Ambers rack was not bothered. Amber felt the revealing black and red Nike sports bra pushing against her, her bibs threatening to spill out completely. Amber really needed to get a bigger size, being 14 years old they wears still growing, she has no Idea how though.  

She pulled on matching Nike pros, that rode halfway up her ass. Ambers body was like what you see in comic books, possibly better even. With the Flat stomach, long tan beach legs and the smallest waist you will ever see, but her biggest asset was her curves and they were a very big asset that could possibly turn her whole state on. Amber resents her body. She doesn't like to be sexualised and harassed by every male she knows. Everything she wears people think it's slutty but it's just her boobs and butt. Amber doesnt want that as a 14 year old. But hey, it's what she's stuck with so may as well embrace it. And she does. Slipping on some vapours she headed out the door, not bothering to put her usual crop on.

Everyday she runs 40 minutes to a smoothie bar' where she gets a smoothie bowl and runs 20 mins to buy something she can make her lunch with. She then runs back home. Today Amber saw a salmon salad dish with rice in a magazine. But with all the pressure about eating healthy she swapped the rice for no carbs. Daddy always says he's going to be home to make dinner, but he never is. Daddy always comes home at 11 with takeaways. He doesn't let her eat it and she never wants to anyways. He always is trying to enhance her body more.  Daddy always tells me that I don't want to ruin that hot body that people would kill for. Anber don't see why, just one problem are clothes. She have to hire someone to tailor most of the clothes that she like so they will actually fit properly. Since Faddy always hires guys, they try to subtlety make her clothes a lot shorter and more revealing for their own entertainment. When amber arrived back at her he house there was a package waiting on the doorstep for her. She picked it up curiously, wondering if she had purchased anything recently. Amber put it on her granite bench and went to go have a shower. Amber was about to step under the cooling jet before she realised that there was no music on. Her bathroom has built in speakers connected to her phone. When her shower turns on if her phone is in the vicinity the speakers will blast her playlist on full. She never showers without her music. On of the perks of your parents never being home was that Amber didn't have to worry about people in her house seeing her naked. Amber immediately thought It was in her clothes. When she went into her room and found it wasn't there, the next stop was the Kitchen. Her kitchen area was basically all glass so everyone could see her. Amber didn't take much notice since her perverted neighbours spy on her all the time. They owned a huge open plan kitchen and their was no way amber was going to find it by herself. Amber called it of another phone but when she couldn't hear it ringing she started to worry. After a few rings someone that wasn't her picked up.