Prologue

Y/N:s pov.

I was running as the wet grass touched my bare feet. I saw my destination, the tree that bare two kinds of apples, hate and hope, to say it easily. I was almost there, but I was pushed and my face hit the ground. It stinged. I got onto four legs rubbing my nose. I looked up and saw my bullies. "What do you want?" I asked them as I sat down and leaned on my hands. "Dont you listen? We want you're G!" One the monsters said. (G was the money, remember!)
"I don't have any, now leave me alone!" I said and tried to get up.
"Give us G and you can go!" Said another monster and pushed me down.

"I said I dont have-" I started but heard someone say, "HEY GET AWAY FROM HER YOU IDIOTS!" "Its the Demon, run!" Another monster shouts and they all run away. I turn around and see big bro Nightmare behind me, "Oh, hi bro!" I say as Nightmare offers me his hand. I take it and he helps me get up.

"Where they bothering you?" He asks.
"Nah not really" I say as I dust myself.
He looks at me concerned but leaves it be. "Come on Y/N we should hurry Dreams waiting for us already and he'll freak out if we dont come in time!" Nightmare says and lifts me to piggyback ride him. I giggle and he starts to run towards the tree. I see Dream waiting for us there.

"There you are I was worried about you!" Dream says and looks at me with a worried expression.
"Heh sorry she just got a bone to pick with a few monsters" Nightmare says and I giggle at his pun. Dream on the other hand doesn't look pleased.
"What did you do, did you hurt them!?" He shouts. Nightmare looks down and I answer for him, "DONUT worry my DEER brother, They are completely fine!". Dream and Nightmare both laugh at my puns. "Well if you say so!" Dream snickers and wipes his eyes due to the sunlight. "Come on we must hurry something about this tree isn't right and we need to see what!" Dream explains and both me and nightmare nod. Nightmare being the most quickest of us jumps to a tree branch and looks closely at the apples. "Nothing wrong with mines nor yours!" He shouts down to us. "Brother I think that I found whats wrong!" Dream shouts to nightmare.

 "Brother I think that I found whats wrong!" Dream shouts to nightmare

(Then this happens)

We all turn around and see our so called mom. "No time to explain, but nightmare you need to tell me did you touch the golden apples earlier this week?" She asks. I look at her confused and turn to nightmare askingly he's frozen in place. He touched the golden apples? "I- i did wh- hy are you asking?" He asked mom. "Oh no!" Mom starts, "Now some of them are corrupted inside!" "What!" All three of us kids shout. This is bad, when the monsters will find out they will hurt Nightmare. "D-do t- the villager kn- know about this?" I ask not knowing that a monster had heard our converstation and went to tell about it. "No they dont, which is a good thing!" Mom said and continued, "I need to go now bye kids!" "Bye" we mutter. Mom fuses back to the tree, after all shes the tree spirit.

Nightmare climb back up to the tree.
"What do we do now!?" I ask, "Mom might die because of this!"
"Its all Nightmares fault!" Dream says.
"He didnt know about this!" I shout.
"Lets go we must get the healing things for this poor tree!" Dream says and drags me.
"We'll come back nighty!" I shout to nightmare and turn around just to face a angry crowd of monsters. They attack us and throw us inside a gage.

 They attack us and throw us inside a gage

(Too many good comics)

I look in fear what nightmare has done. I untangle the ropes That are holding me and bust out of the gage followed by dream. I look as the monsters hurt Nightmare and see them ready to attack him with their magic that would probaply kill him judging his state. I have two options.

A: Run to the tree grab a apple eat it and save Nightmare after that

Or

B: Run infront of Nightmare and take the hit

A: I run to the tree and grab the first apple that comes to my hand I eat it, It hurts I scream as this black liguid is consuming me and I feel myself melt, I hear voices around me, voices that are afraid. I feel a sudden pain in my back I scream and cry it hurts everywhere I feel darkness consume me and I pass out from the pain.

B: I run infront of Nightmare and take the hit, It hurts badly I feel the pain and I cry, without a sound. I hear the voices around me but not clearly, Then I feel something gooey around me and something in my mouth, tastes like an apple, then sudden pain spreads through me, and then a sudden pain in my back. I can't scream then darkness consumes me and I pass out.

Nightmare: I see the monsters running over to Y/N I go to the tree and grab a black apple, then I eat it pain everywhere, but I dont say anything, I stay queit I feel a pain in my back and feel something growing out of it, tentacles. I kill the monsters and walk over to Y/N.

Nightmare A: I watch as Y/N falls unconcious. She passed out. I carry her and cut the damn tree down I wait as it falls down then lay her down next to the tree.

Nightmare B: I look at her shes about to pass out I take a black apple and shove ut carefully in her mouth, "Please, eat it" I beg. Thank god she eats it. It must hurt but I know that she will survive. I carry her to the tree then cut the damn tree down then and lay her down next to the tree.

Nightmare: I look around to see if there are monsters still alive, and see that Dream is standing there and he has a eaten golden apple in his hands. "Oh BRoThEr DoNT YoU wAnT To PlAy ThE GaME?!" I ask creepily and laugh maniacly. "I can't just stand here and let you hurt these poor monsters!" He says and rises his staff up. "POoR?" I laugh, "DoNT MaKe Me LaUGh!" Then I shoot my tentacles at him.

*insert epic fight scene*
(sorry i suck at fight scenes)

Nightmare: I won "HAHAHHA!" I laugh maniacly and look at my brothers figure that I turned into stone. "Farewell brother!" I shout, "You we're never even loved by me!"
Then I turn around and get ready to lift Y/N up...

But she is nowhere to be found.

                     ♡_Heart_♡
1174 words, well thats a lot! Anyways hope ya enjoyed the story thus far!

Now a random picture