A/N

Hey everyone! i don't really know how this book is gonna play out! i haven't completely decided yet, but it will be on the lines of a girl facing disabilities and being a service dog handler. it may also fall along the lines of her learning use use a wheelchair part time!

I'm not really sure how it will all play out but i promise to make it as interesting as i can! this book is somewhat educational because it is an advocate for disabilities, service dogs, and so many other things!

I promise when i figure the story line out ill try and post, and update as much and as often as i can! don't hold me to it tho, as i am very busy with my personal life, also as i live with disabilities of my own and have to work on my own health, i also am training my own personal service dog and am trying to get money to get medical equipment/gear... for my service dog and for possibly for a part time wheelchair!

This book is written a lot like my actual life, so when i write things i can usually relate. but remember THE IS A FICTIONAL STORY! that means that things that happen in here don't necessarily happen in real life! lot of the characters are real such as my self, my service dog, my best friend, and many more! for our safety and protection EVERY name has been changed (human & animal)!

On that note, i really hope you enjoy this book! i know im going to try hard and make it great! stay tuned as i will be posting soon!

                                                                                                                                         ~Blue_Lillian