💕Token Of Love💕

Hi dearies

This is the birthday special OS for my dear friend swatu and I already posted it in IF on her birthday🎂. Here I am posting it late so, Happy 10th day of your birthday dear😘😘😘

This OS is the sequel of TS - "You Are My Existence" : https://my.w.tt/AxAJ3KGmoZ

It has the glimpse of MisHaan's happy married life along with my super cute guest (you may already guessed who is the guest,right?.☺..To know more,Read it guys) 😘

Let's go

Mishti : Ruhaan it's already 7.00...pls wake up na....we have lot of work to do...

Ruhaan : Darling...it's only 7.00...let me sleep for some more time..

Mishti : Baby...last time I'm asking you..Are you going to wake up or not ?

Ruhaan: No baby...i will wakeup after 30 minutes only...

Mishti with slight smirk...shouting...baby cockroach...cockroach..

Ruhaan immediately wakeup with shock😲😲😲...where?.. Where?... Where is cockroach? Please 🙏someone save me....

Mishti : laughing loudly😀😀😀

Mishti : laughing loudly😀😀😀 ....Someone said he would wake up only after 30 minutes, but got up within 30 seconds. And she start imitating where is cockroach? Where is cockroach?

Ruhaan : understanding mishti's prank...darling come here else...

Mishti : else...What will you do?....haan what will you do?...

Ruhaan : With smirk mishtu darling...cockroachhhh....hearing ruhaan scream... mishti immediately run and hug him screaming ruhaan save me....save me.. from that irritating creature(sorry cockroach) ...on seeing mishti's scream now ruhaan burst out laughing and says see who is afraid of cockroach...

Mishti : Understanding ruhaan's prank...with childish anger...this is not fair....go...I won't talk to you...

Ruhaan : Holding mishti's hand...baby...everything is fair in love and war.. By the way you only started this cockroach drama....

Mishti : So...

Ruhaan : So you have to bear a punishment...for scaring me..

Mishti : punishment...what punishment?

I won't do anything..and you also made me scared...so it's equal...and so no punishment..

Ruhaan : no escape. ..you have to accept my punishment....

Mishti : achha theek hai....what's the punishment?

Ruhaan : You have to kiss me... Simple

Mishti : without thinking ,she immediately says ,but that's not a punishm...but bites her tongue and smiles sheepishly looking at ruhaan..where our hero looking at mishti mischievously and our darling girl try to run but our hero catches our girl with no time and demands to do punishment....