6.❄❆ Quinn Bee ❆❄

Mean - Taylor Swift 

You, with your words like knives...

And swords and weapons that you use against me...

Got me feeling like a nothing...

You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard..

After their first class ended, Aurora hurried to the door, brushing past everyone

"She is prissy about, Where she sits." Ben covered for Aurora, sending a comforting smile towards Phoenix. Ricky went to his other class and Belivia joined Phoenix, asking him some burning questions. His situation was like Aurora's on her first day, though he didn't mind making new friends. But these two went straight for the kill with their rapid-fire questions as they walked beside him to his next class, though they needed to go in the opposite direction.

'You're from the Hamptons like Ricky?'

'same school?'

'Nah, you look older'

'Are you an undercover cop?'

'I would like to frame- reveal some names'

'Is everyone keeping dark secrets in The Hamptons?'

'Was the TV Show filmed in your neighbourhood?'

Thankfully, they were not in his next class. On reaching there, Phoenix let the girls enter before him. Even though he entered later than the others. He found that nobody was sitting beside Aurora. On reaching, he noticed her bag was kept on her right side. Disappointment washed over him when she didn't move, even after sensing he was standing there hoping she would move her leg. She had stretched in front of her to block the path or perhaps even move her bag. Just as he moved to sit in another row, Aurora picked up the handbag and placed it on her lap.

Phoenix smiled and sat beside her. He eyed her large, custom-made handbag. He knew it had cost her a fortune. Phoenix himself was not ready to carry a shoulder bag, feeling somewhat awkward, like he was trying to blend in among youngsters, despite only being 25 years old. He removed the laptop from his messenger bag, a gift from his mother for her son going back to college.

Aurora again lost the chance to shoo him away. But to console herself, she thought that she was doing it to make up for her earlier rude act. Phoenix didn't talk to her during the whole class, which irritated her for some reason. Aurora noticed that he wasn't taking any notes, but paying close attention to the professor. For the past two years, she was used to having either Ricky, Ben or Olivia on her side. In other classes, they were not sharing. Nobody else sat beside her. Ben was intelligent and a number of times she found herself taking his help with her studies. Olivia, on the other hand, makes doodles in her notebooks. How she passed her tests was and always will be a mystery for her. Aurora was a responsible student, but it took her twice the time to study compared to Ben to get good marks. And Ricky studied at the last moment for everything and grasped everything somehow. His grades were almost as good as Aurora's without much effort from his side.