34. ❄❆Tormented Aura❆❄

When You're Gone -   Avril Lavigne

 When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne

I always needed time on my own

I never thought I'd , Need you there when I cry

And the days feel like years when I'm alone

And the bed where you lie , Is made up on your side

Aurora laid  awake staring at the ceiling the whole night

Aurora laid awake staring at the ceiling the whole night . Rethinking her decision, did she do the right thing by pushing Phoenix out of her life . If he were the right guy, he would have stayed with her. Aurora couldn't even remember the things she had said to him , watching him beat Daniel and the sound of bone hitting flesh again and again sent her over the edge. Has she said that much that he isn't even calling her .

She rolled up to her side, looking out the window . She was sleeping in Ben's bedroom , nobody would have dealt with the kind of tantrum she had thrown earlier in their own house . She told them she was Cursed, she can't be happy but was she... Really . Her Guardian Angel has always sent someone to look after her . She had disrespected the Angel and the help she has provided her in the form of Ben and Olivia . If anyone is Cursed here , It is them . They are Cursed to be with a friend like her .

Aurora's eyes welled up recalling Olivia 's terror stricken face , She had made the poor girl believe it was her fault . But not anymore , not again . They will get the chance to have a friend who always has their back .

She emptied the bottle of water Ben has brought her ,on one go . Because of the screaming and shouting her throat was really sore . She got up to go to the kitchen . The living room's lights were off ,not meaning to bother them even in their sleep she tiptoed toward the kitchen in the dark .

She nearly tripped , when she saw a giant in the corner of the room . But it didn't move , She blinked repeatedly trying to adjust to the darkness . Slowly , She approached the intruder . Finally adjusting to the dark ,but it was a second too late. The moment she touched the stuffed blanket Bunny its contents fell off on top of her .