46. ❄❆ Hunter - Miller ❆❄

Delicate - Taylor Swift

This ain't for the best

My reputation's never been worse, so

You must like me for me ,We can't make

Any promises now, can we, babe?

 Next morning, Phoenix woke up with a stiff neck ,He moved It slowly afraid of snapping it into two

Next morning, Phoenix woke up with a stiff neck ,He moved It slowly afraid of snapping it into two .Somewhere in his sleep his body relaxed and now he was half laying on the bed ,Afraid of Aurora's wrath he sat back to his previous position and finger combed her hair. Aurora moaned in her sleep. Phoenix had to bit back a groan escaping from his mouth .Yesterday, when he was doing her hair ,He felt Aurora's intense gaze on him but he kept his focus on the task in hand. If he had taken a chance to look at her , the the dryer and brush would have flown out the window and Aurora will be underneath his body.

"Wake up, love." At the reminder of last night's intimate encounter Phoenix wanted her off of his chest, literally. Aurora leisurely moved her head and looked at him .Giving her adorable dimpled smile, She kissed him.

"Thank you..." 

"Anything for you,Love. Now give me 10 minutes." Aurora mewled in protest, She scooted back ,her inner thigh touched his morning glory and she jumped out of of his embrace, clearly spooked.

Phoenix groaned in pain and Slowly limped towards the door breathing deeply 'Or maybe 20' he mumbled.

❄❄❄

They were in the elevator ready to go to college . Phoenix was in his own daze thinking about Aurora's face filled with determination and love when she was looking at the morning Sun . The ding on the elevator snapped him back to present .A young man was standing on the other side , he was really good looking, well-built, just like Phoenix . Whom was impressed with his physique until the guy smiled .... at Aurora ,his smile reflected of a thirsty man's, at the site of water in a desert .