1-Lost

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya POV

School field

Student of class 1-A demanded by Mr Aizawa to go to school field. After a few moments, he come and tell them that they will do a quirk assessment test. Mr. Aizawa asked Kacchan how far he throw a soft ball in the middle school and tell him to do it again but this time with his quirk. He gets 706 meters. I could hear my classmate's saying things like ...

"Wow! That's very far!"

"It's looking fun!"

"As expected from the hero course!"

They make Mr. Aizawa mad by saying those lines, he said about we must be serious if we want to become a hero and he threatened us with who the last one in the test will be expelled. I can already guess who will get the last place.

S
K
I
P

T
I
M
E

We have finished our test. I'm the only one that not do the ball throwing yet. When my turns come, I get in the circle and take a soft ball from Mr. Aizawa. I get ready to throw the ball but suddenly, I see a boy fall from the teleportation hole from a very high place. We run to the place that maybe he'll landed because it's not too far from our test spot, but all of our thoughts are wrong. The boy fly just in time before he hit the ground.

We walked slowly to near him but all of sudden, one big robot slammed to the ground. After a few seconds, the robot starts to move. We get ready in fighting stance.The robot now fully up.It face us and just stared. Then he faces the boy that fell, it started to attack him.

-------------------------

Class 1-A look like they wanted to fight the robot too because it attacks the boy who fell just now. The boy and the robot start fighting, they wanted to join too but stopped by the boy. So they just watch the fight with Aizawa. He's ready to interfere if he sees the mysterious boy is about to lose the fight. The fight finally come to an end after 30 min had passed. The boy look tired, so they go to help him and ask something to him.

Boboiboy POV

After I defeated that robot, there are people come to help me. I think the people that help me are students, because they wear gym clothes. A man come to me. 'Maybe he is teacher? '. He asks me, "Hey kid. Are you okay? How did you get here?".

"Huh, yes, I'm fine and I don't even know myself". " Is that so, my name's Shota Aizawa. Call me Aizawa. I'll bring you to principal".

"W-What? Principal? Why". Aizawa reply, "I just want to make sure that you're not some random villain who get teleport here". "What? Villain? Sir, I can assure you that I'm not a villain". "We will see". He helps me stands up and said to follow him. "You all stay here and don't cause any trouble. I'll be back", he said to his students.

-------------------------

3rd POV

"Now what Nezu?", Aizawa asked him. They already confirmed that the boy isn't a villain, in fact, they can't even find his file in the system. "Hmm. How about this? We allow him to enter this school and live with you?". "Why does he have to stay with me?".

"First, I trust you enough to take care of him. Second, the dormitory isn't ready since we don't make it official yet", he simply answers Aizawa's question. "Fine. When will he start school?", he asked the principal again. The boy is waiting outside the room after explain everything to the two adults. "Today. Here, this is his uniform and money to buy his supplies if he needs something ", Nezu said.

"Alright, then", he said and get out of the room to meet with that kid. "So? What Principal Nezu said to you?", the boy asked. "He said you'll live with me from now on and you will start school in here ".

He just froze, "Is it alright for me to live with you? Am I not bothering you?". "It's alright kid. I don't mind ", Aizawa answered. "Why do I have to go to school here?", the boy asked. "To keep you in check. Maybe we also can help you while you're here". 

"Oh, okay. Thank you but when will I start?". Aizawa answer lazily, "Now. Nezu already make a profile for you and register you in here". "Erm...what class am I in?". "My class. Hero course,1-A...". Aizawa gives him a gym clothes. "Let's go. I'm gonna show you to a locker room so you can change your clothes. By the way, what's your name?". "Boboiboy, sir". After Boboiboy finished change his clothes. He follows his new teacher to the open field where he left his students earlier. "Alright class, we have a new student ".

"Isn't it too late to have a new student?"

"I bet the new student must be so powerful".

"Yeah!"

"Silence!", then all of them shut their mouth. "We'll continue the test earlier. Midoriya, you're the last one".

-------------------------

So, as you know this is rewrite fanfic from my old account that I can't get in anymore.
I'm very sorry for who read my story.

I rewrite back on my new account, so I hope all of you like and there will be a 'bit ' cringe in the future..so 😅

I edit some part so if you already read the old version, you might notice.

Don't forget to comment and vote 🗳!!

See ya in the next chapter.

Roger and out!