Côñçèrt " taehyung x reader"

Well this is my first time writing a smut..so I dont HV experience in writing.

"Baby î want you "

You are a fan girl and you are going to their concert fir first time

Y/n POV

You got into your house and change your clothes .this is what you wore.

Then u did ur makeup n curl ur hair

As you were already late for concert

As you were already late for concert..u took ur car keys n got into the car n drive to the concert...u got there n concert already start .you were in VIP seats..... U start chearing them waving your army bomb.... And screamed your bias name who is taehyung...
And he look at your direction n smirk..
You see whenever he look at you he smirk n lick his lips....he got down in audience n when he was about to pass next to you..
He whisper in your ear " wait for me after the çôñcert" u just stood there with Ur fast heartbeat as he he walk away n perform with others member's...the concert finally end's.
But you stayed there waiting for V .the staff was only there n some workers I See coming in my direction..he came near me n say follow me..I take my hand off his grip n say ' where are we going?' He came near me n slide his hand on the back of my waist n bite my earlobe n whisper" u will know soon baby" ...as he say this n put me on his shoulder and carry me to his car...he looked they door and drive......we stop infornt of a building... And suddenly taehyung said " heres the keys of my apartment go in I will come in a second"
I take the keys and goes in..its really beautiful..you sits on his sofa ..he came in after 1 minute ....he came near me n pin my hands and kissed me roughly...he enter his tounge inside your mouth..he wrap my legs on his waist and pull me up ..and take me to how bedroom...as soon as we enter he remove mine and his clothes...he lick ur earlobe..then he kiss ur jawline..then he goes a little down and kissed your neck leaving dark purples hickeys on it and on your chest to ..he start massaging your breast..you were in so much pleasure..u did notice that he goes down to your vagina...u feel his hit breath on your vagina..as he lick your folds...You moaned out and he add two fingers in you moving in and out ... U were a moaning mess..after few minutes u felt a knot in your stomach as u say to him " v im near" and he pull out his fingers and got above u n he insert his dick inside you as you were about to scream he kissed you n say the pain will disappeared and he start thrusting in a slow Peace.. ...after few minutes u told him to go fast and he start pounding in you hard ........ He pull out and pull it in till u scream.....and then he start going way more hard on you then before.. After 30 minutes u cummed and he pull out and cum on your stomach....he lay next to you and hug you tight n u both fell asleep on same bed.