MAIN CHARACTER INFO

Bell cranel

Age:15 (original age 1500)

Lvl: 1 (original form)

Stat:

Str:I0
End:I0
Dex:I0
Agi:I0
Mag:??? 1,000,000

MAGIC

DARK AURA: An aura that strikes fear into the hearts of the enemy it is use for intimidation for scaring monsters to flee or people.
DARK MANIPULATION: Its an ancient magic that is use to manipulate the darkness it was said that this magic is a fragment of the power of the God hades.

SKILL

HERO'S WILL: As long as the feeling of being a hero or saving other last it will give the user 5x affect of stat and level.(Only works when fighting).
INCREDIBLE BAD LUCK: Because of the curse the user is a walking radar of danger.

CURSE

MIDNIGHT DEVIL'S CURSE: This curse activates whenever it strikes midnight. This curse is said to have 2 stages each stage gives of absolute power especially the last stage said to rival the God's full power. This curse has absolute power but with a price each stage gives conditions. The 1st stage always activate in midnight and last for 1 week then in the next week the user turns to a child again. The 2nd stage always activate if there was a blood moon and will last for 1 month in that state

The 1st stage the midnight lost child this stage gives the user 5x stat, level, magic and skill it also gives the user extra magic and skill
In condition the price for this is that the user turns to a child and is limited on its magic because the user's mana pool/MP is reduce to being to only use 1 magic and the cooldown to its MP is 1 day. 1 magic 1 day.

Bell cranel

Bell cranel

Age: 5

Lvl: 5

Str:I5

End:I5
Dex:I5
Agi:I5
Mag:??? 5,000,000

MAGIC
EXTRA MAGIC:

FIRE MANIPULATION: Its an ancient magic said to be a magic that was use by the hero Fire Fist Ace in ancient time this magic has power that can match the flames of heaven.

SKILL
EXTRA SKILL:

ABSOLUTE MENTAL RESISTANCE: The user cannot be mentally attack even if Goddesses use charm it will be inaffective.

The last stage the 2nd stage the midnight bloody devil this stage has beyond power that has stat of unknown mean (level and power revealed in the later chapter or from the other novels of bell's past) this stage has powers that can even surpasses the power of the God's and power that are world destruction but in condition the user turns into a vapmpire(don't know if there is a vampire in the story but let's just say that the vampire race was extinct and only few vampire remains across the world) and the user has uncontrollable lust for woman(but in a gentleman way) and lust for blood.

Bell cranel

Bell cranel

Age:18

Lvl:???

Str:???
End:???
Dex:???
Agi:???
Mag:???

MAGIC

???

SKILL

???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: The 2nd stage power will be revealed in later chapters or from bell's past A.k.a in my other novels about bell's past the other novels are connected to this one which the other novels about bell's past will be publish in later chapter or when bell is gonna tell his new familia.