Chapter 1: The Forgotten Hero

A long time ago at the time of the God's descending to the world of their children the human's in hope's of finding excitement and inspiration, sealing away the divine powers, the only thing they could offer is their blessing the power to fight and defeat monsters...

*Footstep*

???: "Hey captain how long are we gonna walk we've been walking for straight 2 hours now and we haven't had any rest on the way".

???:"Don't worry tiona where almost at the 39th floor we just need to conquer the floors so that we can go stay there to relaxed".

Tiona:"if you say so finn, hey sis wanna bet on who can beat more monster".

???:"I don't think so and stop bothering captain again how about beting with ais instead".

Tiona:"fine your no fun tione"

Tione:*sigh*

Then the amzoness twin that is tiona walk to a blond girl with the same eye color as her hair and said...

Tiona:"hay ais wanna bet, the one who can finish more monster in the 37th floor".

Ais:" I don't know about th-"when the blond girl which is named ais was going to denied tiona said that made her say yes.

Tiona: whoever won will give the other an order, think about how many croquettes you can make me buy. then ais said yes to the offer.

...

The group who are known as the loki familia made there way to the 37th floor when they got there they saw many monster roming around, the 37th Floor is known as the White Palace as the walls, ground, and ceiling are colored white with the floor being a giant labyrinth.

The floor is on a different scale than the floors above it as the space between hallways, rooms, and walls is huge.

When the loki familia defeated all the monster's they made there way to the 38th floor defeating the monster rex which is called Monster Rex Udaeus is located, and around it are five huge circular walls that adventurers have to navigate through to reach the center.

And after a long fight they made there way to the 39th floor and they camp to a nearby forest after a long battle the loki familia relaxed at the camp while the others are exploring the 39th floor because in there view.

They can only see forest, river, trees, but even so it had a different aura because the 39th floor is to relaxing to even called dungeon like something or someone was giving it the power of nature as reveria the high elf royalty sense this she made her way with ais, finn, lefiya which is an elf from the loki familia and the amazoness twins tione and tiona made there way reveria on the front they go to the source of this power as she goes to the center of the 39th floor but was then covered with mist forming around the forest the party got seperated living them by themselves.

Aiz P.O.V

When I saw mist forming I made my way to go to reveria but was to late and I got seperated from the rest of the party she then started calling the others name

Ais: reveria!, captain!, tione!, tiona!, lefiya!.

but with no response I proceeded on walking back hoping I can got out of the mist and everybody else in the party but when I saw a light I proceeded on walking straight but to my surprise I wasn't outside of the forest but I was deep inside of the forest in the center of it...

3rd person P.O.V

When reveria and the rest of the party saw the mist they got cautious and was seperated when the party selerated they all started walking when they all got out of the forest but one person was missing.