♡|5|♡

I walked inside the school hallway so early for the first time because I was really nervous. I don't know why, but I was thinking about that peck, which I gave him yesterday. It was making me confused.

I was lost in my thoughts but was soon out of my imaginary world by someone's hand on my shoulder. It was Isabella.

"Hyii! I never knew you have this much guts to kiss anyone. " She said with a smirk plastered on her face. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Is this a compliment? If yes, then Thanks! " I said and flicked her forehead and ran towards my class. She winced in pain and chased after me.

Our teacher hadn't arrived yet, so I walked in like the queen and was greeted by Areum. I went towards her and sat beside her. Isabella went to her place beside her boyfriend, Jihun.

"You are so romantic! " Areum said as I sat beside her. I frowned and ignored her words. I sat in my place and took out my book to study, as exams were near and I don't want to disappoint my parents.

The class went well. During the whole lecture, I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I looked around to find the person and it was not anyone other than my nerdy boyfriend, Taehyung. He smiled at me and I replied with a small nod and smile and looked away immediately. I don't want that smile. Ugh!

The class got over and I walked to the canteen, as I was hungry as hell. I took my tray, decorated it with my food, and walked to Areum, Isabella, and Jihun.

"Hey, guys! " I exclaimed and pulled out a chair to sit but someone interrupted me from doing that so.

"Go to your boyfriend! " Areum said and smirked. I frowned and looked around to see Taehyung with Jimin. I faked a smile and rolled my eyes on them and walked towards Tae.

"Hi, Tae! " I exclaimed and was about to sit but he stood up and pulled out a chair for me to sit. My heart was actually flattered by his behaviour.  A smile formed on my lips. I smiled at him gently, which he returned back sweetly.

"Such a nice boyfriend-" Jimin said and teased both of us. I glared at him and he shut his mouth.

I was eating and thinking about my exams. My results were not so good in the previous exams and my parents were very disappointed with that. I don't want to repeat history, I have to do something. Then, an idea popped up in my tiny brain. 'I can get help from Taehyung as he is the topper. '

"Taehyung, can we study together after school? I need your help, please... " I said in not so clingy way. He nodded and continued with his food.

"Woah! So, Ms. Baddie wants to be a topper! " Jimin said and laughed it out. I glared at him with an expressionless face. He was laughing his ass out there.

"Yah! " Taehyung yelled and his voice was as deep as the height of Burj Khalifa, which made me flinch. I looked at his face to see the serious expression it held. "Don't laugh, she is uncomfortable! " He yelled at Jimin but Jimin being Jimin didn't listen to him and continued laughing.

Soon, the serious expression on Taehyung's face was wiped away as Jimin started tickling him. 'These boys!' I thought and laughed at their childish behavior. #Vmin.

The school came to its end and I walked to my house, feeling all free just like a bird, who finally was released. I got ready and waited for Taehyung as we have to study together.

Soon, the bell rang indicating that he had arrived. I opened the door to see Taehyung standing like a gentleman. I chuckled and welcomed him with a soft kiss on his cheeks, and his cheeks flushed. I don't know why, but I felt like kissing him, he was just looking so cute and adorable.

We studied together and Taehyung helped me a lot. He has a piece of great knowledge. I felt like a donkey in front of him. I felt like a complete fool with a lot of attitudes but he never made fun of it, neither said that I am a fool or anything like that.

"It's okay! I know you can do it... " Was all he would say if I felt nervous or bad for not knowing anything. He never underestimated me and maybe this is the reason, I started to like him.

But, I don't love him. NERD!

Many weeks passed like this and he had been helping me out with all my study problems. Soon, the exams arrived and I was feeling like 'I am prepared and I can do this. ' with that I headed in.

"Today is our exam, so don't be scared of anything and I know, you can do this. " Taehyung said and held my hands to reassure me. I nodded slightly with a light smile on my face. He smiled at me and I felt like all the problems in my life were gone.

I appeared the tests and am now, waiting for the results to come out. Tomorrow is our answer sheet distribution. Let's see, how much power does his knowledge has?!

 Let's see, how much power does his knowledge has?!

_______________________________

Uwu! Part 5 is also over~

How are you feeling about this part? Is it interesting? Sorry, if I did any mistakes.
If you find any type of mistakes, then feel free to correct me in the comment section.

If you liked this then please vote for it and you can comment whatever you want. The comment box is always open for you.

Thank you! ~