In My buisness🕺🏽💕🛸

" what's the move right now ?" Mikey asked .

The game was over and they ended up winning , we were in the parking lot by amirah hummer .

" we can go back to my house , chill there or whatever " she said and we all nodded .

" I'm down " Zaire said and everyone else agreed .

" somebody pick up some food though , see y'all !" I said and gave melo a kiss and me and amirah got in the car .

_____

   The guys just made it to the house and me and amirah were playing some music while in the kitchen .

   " what we're you getting qir for his birthday?" She asked me .

  I went closer to her " I think ima buy him a car " I whispered to her cause I didn't want them to hear .

  " yeahh he gone like that " she smiled .
" what kind ?" She asked . " a Chevy camero " I smirked .

  " girl go ahead and buy me a car too " she said making me laugh .

  " what y'all over there laughing about !?" Josh asked .

  " you in our business?" I said . " don't do that " said amirah .

  He smacked his lips and sat back down . Me and amirah went to the couches and sat down with them .

  " Caleb has anyone ever told you that Josh looks older than you ?" I asked making some of them laugh .

  " I hear it all the time man " he shook his head .
" where jalen at ?" Reef asked .

  " I knew we was forgetting somebody " Zaire said and FaceTimed Jalen .

  I grabbed Melos head and put it on my shoulder while I played with his hair .

He was on Instagram scrolling and I seen him heart some girl picture . " unlike her picture right now before I beat yo ass" I whispered to him .

  He unliked it fast and continued scrolling . " Jalen said he on his way " Zaire said .

  " where my bestie at ?" Josh asked . " and you had the nerve to call me your befriend" I squinted my eyes at him .

" nope Me'arah my bestfriend cause you like to fight to much " he said making me sit up .

" you wanna fight right now ?" I tilted my head .
" chill out " melo said and turned my head towards him .

" I know you not talking about chill out when you was just tryn-"

He cut me off by looking at me like ' I will fuck you up ' , so I just shutted up .

" where's yo party at qir ?" Mikey asked .

Melo's phone started ringing and he got up and went upstairs .

" at my moms house , I'm getting turnt all night !" He smiled making us laugh .

" ima slip you some alcohol " I smirked making them laugh . They continued talking and I went upstairs to see what he was doing .

He was in the room I sleep in " Ight ima talk to you later ...Ight bye " he hung up .

" who were you talking to ?" I chuckled . " gelo " he said .

" why'd you have to come up here ? " .
" cause y'all was talking and there's music on , he wouldn't be able to hear me " he said in a duh tone .

" you don't believe me ?" He tilted his head at me .

" I-I didn't say that " .
" but you acting like it ..it wasn't no one but gelo maya " he said again .

I shrugged " okay .." I sat down on the bed . " see you don't even trust me " he started getting frustrated.

I got up and closed the door lightly . " you did just like that girls picture-"

" and you seen me unlike it !" He said .

I crossed my arms " cause I had to tell you too " .
" I'm not finna argue wit you maya , I just told you it was gelo ; you wanna see !?" He started getting loud .

He showed me his phone and it was gelo that he was talking to and he showed me the number so that's how I knew it was actually him .

" oh ..s-sorry " I grabbed his hand but he moved it away . " nah bro , you obviously don't trust me " He l pulled his pants up .

" you just liked a bitch picture and then had to come up here cause someone called you " I whispered yelled .

" and I just told you it was gelo ..what's the issue !" .

" if I didn't tell you to unlike that picture you wouldn't have -"

" don't make this my fault . Leave me alone bro " he stared walking away to the door .

" lamelo !" I said . " stop talking to me " he left out back downstairs.

I heard the door open downstairs and everyone get loud so Jalen must be here .

I went inside amirah bathroom and looked around in her cabinets for a pregnancy test cause I know she always keeps on just in case .

I found one and pee'd on it . I wiped , put the cap on it and then washed my hands .

I sat on the counter waiting for six minutes cause I was scared to look at it .

What if I am pregnant..like I could really be pregnant at nineteen. I started crying a little and hopped off the counter .

I took a deep breath and flipped the test over 'negative' . I let out a deep breath and covered my mouth .

I wiped my eyes but my face was a little red but I didn't care . I put the test in my pocket and left out downstairs.

" wassup maya !" Jalen gave me a hug . "Heyy !" I smiled and we sat back down .

Amirah looked at me 'what's wrong ' she mouthed.
I leaned over and whispered in her ear " I'll show you later " .

" you good though ?" She asked lowly and I shrugged and nodded my head . She took her thumb and wiped under my eyes .

I swear I loved having an older sister like her , words couldn't explain how much I love her and me'arah.

Melo had got up and went to the kitchen with reef so I got up and walked past him . I slipped the test in his pocket making him look at me confused.

I ignored him and got something to drink . As I was pouring lemonade I noticed he had looked at it but I didn't wanna see his reaction so I went back in the living room and stood against the wall .