Not another erection.

*Chapter 12*

Murry woke up with his stomach growling. He rolled over and waved his arms through the silks. Empty. Kel was gone again.

Burying his face into a pillow, he inhaled the faint scent of watermelon. His member shot up, and shivers danced on his skin. Gee, another hardon.

Great.

Murry was so tired of waking up with an erection hard enough to cut steel. He rolled over onto his back and kicked off the Nebos. The silks made his desire worse. He felt every slip of the fabric glide on his skin like a sensual lover. He stared at the drapes of cloth attached to the ceiling. He could go to the shower and jerk off again. Why bother? That never worked.

"Touching yourself in the shower is how I damaged my third eye. You distracted me."

Murry sat straight up in bed. Keltrix sat at the table with three empty cups next to him. He was sucking down on the fourth cup of his green super drink. The alien's eyes traveled over Murry's body and stopped between his legs. Murry knew damn well what the alien was staring at.

"I thought you left again." Murry grabbed a clump of Nebos and tossed the sateen over his lap.

"I cannot fulfill my duties until my third eye is operational." Kel finished sucking his drink and came to his feet. His body looked much better. Even some of his tube hair had grown back. He walked to the foot of the bed.

"Third eye?" Murry studied the alien's forehead.

"This." Kel pointed to the tentacle that was bandaged and wrapped around his leg. "This is my third eye. The tentacle, as you call it, lets me see everything behind me."

"No one can ever sneak up on you." Murry's eyebrows rose. That was awesome. But then he thought about his earlier comment. "How does me trying to get off in the shower...?" he frowned.

"I was fighting, and your desire caught me off guard. I made a mistake. I have not made a mistake in a battle since I was a child."

"I guess I should say sorry," Murry muttered. How was he supposed to know when Kel was fighting? That was totally NOT his fault. Keltrix could stay out of Murry's head.

Kel reached out and snatched both of Murry's knees with his middle tentacles. Within seconds, he had Murry on his back in the center of the bed. A little shocked, Murry stared up into blue eyes. The alien's muscled form loomed over him, heavy and intense.

"It is not your fault. It is my fault. I will relive you."

Murry's heart soared. Finally, anything would help.

"Thanks."

Kel chuckled low in his throat. "I will say your particular fixation on the human orgasm did ultimately help me. I built that dream to entice you to watch. You were thirsty, and the image was like water. You recalled every detail with clarity."

"You built that dream?" Murry lifted his head and placed his face into the crook of Kel's neck. He inhaled.

"I did, and I added the rocks. My hope was for you to repeat it. You did well, Murry-cat."

"The part about you inside of me was..." Murry paused and licked at Kel's neck. A tremor shook Kel, and he began that soft purring sound.

Licking again, Murry didn't want Kel to leave, but at the same time, Murry wanted to say he wasn't into anything up his ass. He didn't want the pain, and he'd heard that doing anal wasn't comfortable.

"I know your fears. I am in your mind, little cat." Kel's top right tentacle slipped between their bodies and glided gently over Murry's erection. "I will thank you for your help. I will not hurt you. I promise."