Part 6

Mix was nervous, he didn't know what to wear.

-Very formal, too dark ... too cool. Awww, I don't know what to wear. He threw himself on his bed. "Wait Mix, this is not a date, we just go for a few drinks, like when I go out to drink with the boys. I'll just wear my usual clothes... Aww, what Am I thinking for God's sake!!

He quickly changed and got off. It was time to party ... although it would be strange since it would be Earth.

-Are you ready,prince ?, a handsome Earth asked him, he was wearing jeans and a black shirt, he looked very handsome.

-What are you thinking Mix?

Maybe I should have worn something else, Mix thought.

-Are we leaving?

-Okay let's go.

When they arrived they raised a lot of glances, both from boys and girls ... Mix thought that the reason was because he was with Earth, he was already a frequent customer of the place and they had never looked at him like that.

When he looking for his friends's table he was surprised to see Khao with his boyfriend Podd, only Bright was missing and that would be a couples party.

-What the hell, we didn't agree on that! Mix said it aloud.

-What? Earth asked him, something happens Mix?

-No, Let's go . My friends are over there

As soon as they got to the table.

-Hi guys, good night. This is Earth Pirapat, my bodyguard.

- Nice to meet you, Earth told them very kindly.

-This is Khao and his boyfriend Podd, Win... and where did you left Bright?, Mix said ironically.

-Uhmmm, he couldn't come he had an engagement with a sponsor

-Awww what a shame. Have a seat please ...

Mix immediately sat down next to Win.

-We didn't agree on this Win, what's all this ... we seem paired.

-That was the idea, we want to see how he reacts when he sees that we are paired, although my Bright could not come, we managed it. He just lets us investigate a little, and get out of that doubt.

- Do you want something to drink?, Podd asked Earth.

-A soda, please. I do not drink alcohol.

-Seriously? I think I've seen you somewhere else, don't you go to the BodyX gym?

-Yes, I used to go a few years ago.

"Well at least it doesn't feel so out of place," Win told him.

-Fool!!! Why do I listen to you!. I am a fool. Mix had a drink to try to relax.

While they were talking, some girls approached his table.

-We can drink together guys? the women asked them. You look a bit lonely.

-Win, what do we do?

-Sure girls, sit with us. No problem. Do you want something to drink? Win asked them. I invite!!!

-What is this? Win, I'm already getting scared. Win said to him.

-Calm down, I know exactly what I'm doing.

-Love, let's dance ?, Khao asked his boyfriend Podd and he pulled him onto the dance floor. He would not allow any of those women to touch his man.