|| Forms || Open

We have explained the form below

We have explained the form below. After reading it, please grab your forms from the inline comments and post your form in a single inline comment [where it is mentioned].

••●••

Username
Your Username. {If you change your username, please let us know, thank you}.

Book Title
The Book Title of the book you are entering. {If you change your Book Title, please let us know, thank you}.

Book Genre
What category is your book in that you are entering? What is the main genre of your book? {If you change your Book Genre, please let us know, thank you}.

Number of Chapters
The current number of chapters the book you are entering? {MUST contain at least four chapters, prologue's are accepted as a chapter if word count > 1000}.

Maturity
Does the book you are entering contain mature explicit scenes? Maturity such as: violence, mature language, explicit scenes, sexual scenes, death, etc...?

NOTE: If your book is just LGBTQ+ with zero explicit scenes such as, zero sexual scenes, then your book is NOT mature. However, If your book is LGBTQ+ with explicit scenes such as, sexual scenes, then your book IS mature.

You MUST state what maturity the book you are entering? Please describe what kind of maturity? Example: Mature ~ Mature language, violence & explicit LGBTQ+ sexual scenes.
Example: PG ~ None.

Book Rules
Have you followed the rules? Have you added this book to your reading list yet? Have you added this book to your public reading list & private library & shared this book on your notifications wall?

Passwords
Have you spotted the two passwords hidden in the Rule Chapter and Assignment Chapter?

Book Requirements
Have you followed the Fireflies Book Club yet? Have you followed the founders yet? {The Fireflies Book Club will follow you back}. This is in place so you can be notified when this account posts on the message board & so you can be up to date.

Preferred Group
Group One ||PG|| or Group Two ||Mature||

Tags
Tag at least two users who may be interested in this book club to help spread the word.

••●••

Grab your form here -———-———-»» 

Comment inline here with your forms filled -———-———-»» 

Comment inline here if you have any further questions ———-———-»»

Comment inline here if you have any further questions  ———-———-»»