≋2≋

Pretty boy,
get off the stage the show is over,
it's been done and played.

Nobody is waiting for an encore, so why are you?❞ - Nabi 나비

°

°

°

Everyday.
Every single day he couldn't wait till school + soccer practice was over so he could meet the pretty flower boy next door. His real-life Rapunzel right across the hall from him.
It's been 2 weeks since they started to meet in secret. During that time, Montreal finally convinced the boy to give him his name.

Joshua.

He stashed it away like it was something precious. He'd come to find out, that Joshua didn't have a phone. When asked why, the latter would just shut off and not speak until Montreal changed the subject.

Rapunzel.

Pretty flower boy.

Joshua.

Montreal was going to have his hands full with trying to figure this one out.

-

His leg bounced anxiously as he waited for his coach to stop talking and call it a night. He waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore-

"Stuart? You alright?" Called his coach's gruff voice. He took a deep breath. "Yes. I just have some where to be."
There was a tense silence before he heard someone mutter; "Cocky bastard." "Yeah, thinks he's hot shit since he's here on a scholarship."

Montreal didn't care about the envious gossip. But on a side note, he didn't think he was hot shit. He knew he was hot shit.
Unlike these losers who he didn't see being offered scholarship just to play at a decent high school before his real one took place in college.

"I'm sorry to be wasting your time Mr. Stuart. Since it seems that you don't need to be here, you can leave." He didn't. Montreal got up with a purposeful stride.

He ignored any and everyone that muttered under their breaths and gave him weird looks. He had a pretty princess- prince? Awaiting him in his tower.

Joshua was Rapunzel.
Montreal was Flynn Ryder.
And the only thing he comes to steal is Joshua's friendship along with his secrets.

Funny, he's trying to make a friend on his own accord,
and he just strained his chances at making money for that little display he just put on.

His car's engine roared to life. Montreal relaxed and practiced his breathing. "I'll bring him this phone as step 1," he muttered to himself, caressing the burner phone he had accumulated earlier.

-

"I fall in love too easily. "

"I fall in love too fast."

"I fall in love, so terribly hard.
For love to ever last!"

Beautiful.

Pretty.

That's what he was. Sitting there in that sheer pink robe, bathing in the moonlight. The moonlight created a faint halo around his hair. Making him look even more ethereal.