Chapter 3: Thats the girl

Charles_gillespie just posted a photo!

charles_gillespie:What's going on party people! I'm so stoked to be back in Canada to film season 2 of @julieandthephantom

charles_gillespie:
What's going on party people! I'm so stoked to be back in Canada to film season 2 of @julieandthephantom. It wouldn't be possible without you guys so thank you for loving the show! I got here yesterday, but my bud Owen gets here today! Along with Jer and Mads so I'm getting ready to pick Owen up here soon and get to work today!

owenjoyner:
Thanks for picking me up from the airport bud. See you soon!

jeremyshada:
This band is back baby!

Themadisonreyes:
I didn't miss you...love you buddy 🥲

kennyortegablog:
See you guys later today!

User123:
You're so HOT

User1010:
Chowen is back 😭

•••

*Charlie's POV*

January 6, 2021

I woke up kinda early today even though I don't need to get Owen until 12, I really just wanted to go on a walk or something to get some fresh air and get out of the apartment. Also wanted to do something to hopefully get my mind off of airport girl, it's so stupid I'm never going to see her again, yet I can't get her out of my mind.

Before I set out for my morning adventure I made my favorite, peanut butter and eggs, I don't care what any of the others or anyone else says.....they're good! I ate those pretty quick then filled up my hydro flask and headed out. I walked some trails, climbed some trees, feel down some trees, saw some animals, and thought about the airport girl. The. Entire. Time. It makes no sense, I barely saw her and I know absolutely nothing about her. Yet here she is, occupying my brain.

As I was pondering my new found simp life for a girl I do not know I felt my phone buzzing, it's Owen.

"Hey O what's up?"

"Hey buddy, where are you? It's 1 and my plane got in at 12."

"Shit! Man I'm so sorry I'll be right there."

And like that I was running back to my car and speeding to the airport. I got Owen and all his things in the car and on the way back to the apartment I started explaining why I was late. I didn't want to look at him because I could feel his "I was right" grin burning through me.

"So I was right! You do have a crush!"

"Owen you can't have a crush on someone you don't know and won't see again"

"You never know man, the world works in mysterious ways."

*3 hours later*

We walk into the room we initially auditioned in/practiced a lot of the songs in 2 years ago, it feels good to be back. As we're walking up to everyone sitting in their seats around Kenny I stop in my tracks.

"You okay?" Owen asks with a puzzled look on his face.

"It's her, that's her, that's the girl."

"From the airport?! Where?"

"Right there sitting next to Sav."

"Oh my god......I told you! The universe works in mysterious ways."

"Boys!" Kenny calls over to us, a smile on his face, "Good to see you, come have a seat." We make our way over to sit with Jer and Mads.

"Okay so obviously you all know each other but before we get started I want to introduce you to the newest member of the family, Davina Roden!" She walks up and stands next to Kenny, god she's beautiful, this is so weird.

"Hi everyone, I'm really excited to be here."

"So Davina is going to be playing Reggie's sister, Allyson or Ally, she's also a ghost who died a year before the phantoms did!"

"Sick I get a sister!" Jeremy exclaims

"Not only that, but her character was in a relationship with Luke before she died."

"WHAT,"  I shout out, I didn't really realize I did that before it happened, "I- I mean that's what! That's cool!"

"Right, well I have a lot of exciting things in store for her character along with a few songs, along with lots of exciting things for the rest of your characters obviously! For today, until we go to dinner, I specifically want Davina and the boys to get to know each other a little better and brainstorm any ideas you may have for the show, and the rest of you can brainstorm and chat with each other." Madi gets up to go talk to Savannah and Jadah and Davina walks over to the guys and I.

"Hi I'm Owen."

"Jeremy."

"Charlie, hi."

"Yeah, I know, I really loved season one, but it's nice to actually meet you guys! Let's get to brain storming."