Chapter Twenty Three

Liam Payne

I gasped, jolting awake from my sleep with sweat dripping down my forehead, my palms were sweaty and my clothes were clinging tightly to me from how wet my body felt. I felt breathless as my member was hard, my body felt instantly hot and a blush grazed my cheeks from the dream I had woken up from. It was so embarrassing that I constantly kept getting this same dream that had me spazzing and feeling as if I was drowning in a pit of heat.

It's been three days since my 'heat' had began and I've been in this room ever since then, getting as much food as I pleased when I felt hungry given to me from either this man who went by the name Marcus or Lou, the girl I had met from before. Apparently they were mated and most trusted to take care of me and ensure I would be okay.

It punched through me as I heard vicious growls here and there and just the sound had me confirming it was Zayn. The crazy thing was that it felt as if I was getting used to the growls Zayn frequently emitted and I was beginning to understand what they meant or at least the emotion behind them. They weren't angry growls, more expressing an urge and longing feeling to which I assumed was for me.

Hearing such growls sent me in a state that I wasn't able to even comprehend. The heat felt as if it were growing and regardless if Zayn was here or not, I felt myself constantly thrusting my hips and my mind constantly drifting to Zayn and visualizing his touch on mine. I sucked in air as my mind flashed back to the dream I kept having ever since this whole heat began.

My cheeks felt hot as well as my whole body picturing the sensual and explicit things Zayn was doing to me and I had to swallow down my whimper. I was so desperate for him I didn't think it made logical sense to want someone against you as much I wanted Zayn on me. This was so unlike me but I had tried to get over the fact that I felt horny almost 24/7 but it was as if my member only knew what it was to be hard because I haven't gone soft since the heat began.

I was craving Zayn with such desperation, it made ever fiber of my being shake. I didn't even remotely understand how to quench the thirst that seemed to constantly make me parched.

When I would try to distract myself by attempting to talk to Louis, it felt as if he was ignoring me on purpose. Not only that but I kept hearing from Lou aswell as Niall who stayed outside my room to patrol that their beta, Harry, was in this pissy mood throughout the pack house. It came off to me that Louis might've known and that Harry had told him.

Most recently now, I had texted Louis and relief flooded through me as I got the notification that he had responded to me. My phone began buzzing and I instantly accepted the call.

"L-Louis, hey!" My voice was so dry and groggy, I was now realizing how scratchy my throat felt.

"Boo, hows it with the whole...heat?" The way he said, 'heat,' resonated with me as it was a weird concept he was getting familiar with and I could understand as I was feeling the same way.

"Horrible," my voice was so small, I could barley hear it.

I would've given details but I shyly decided against it. Giving details to something like this was too embarrassing to tell to a friend. I couldn't tell him of my sexual frustrations and how there wasn't a moment where I wasn't thinking of Zayn coming in here and having his way with me thoroughly. My body lit on fire at the thought and I choked out a moan.

"I'm going to ignore the fact that you basically moaned into my ear, Boo," Louis said with amusement as I blushed madly, "Zayn won't get you off?"

This was such a weird conversation so I tried to get rid of the embarrassment by fiddling with my glasses that lay at my side.