Part 37: missing

They were the same as when they were young, and they whispered in the bed. . .

"Yu night, what step did you and Shen lead, you... um, what is that?" Jane Yuen played the potential of her gossip, and Yu night gave her a look. "You said, soon together." And just got a meeting, what do you think we have done."

Jane rain thickened, saying no, "Who knows, when you were not together, you didn't tell me that you had been beaten, and the action was always in front of the relationship, and you couldn't get rid of it."

Yu coughed and coughed, and the brain filled up the picture a little uncomfortable. "Shut up and shut up, then I have to have a nosebleed. My family's body is so good that I can't stand it."

Jane rains and sweats, "How do you know people's bodies?"

"Oh, I haven't seen it, but I am fast and touched."

Jane rain thick, "..."

"You don't want to gossip me every day, go find a man to play."

"You look for it, I look very good, my eyes are very good!" Jane Yuen said with a sigh. "You really don't say, my mom forced me every day, and said that I came back to ask me this time. Going to blind date, God, I am not that old?"

"Hey, you go to blind date, that picture is really beautiful." Yu adjusted his posture, and then asked seriously, "Strong, talk to you every day to see this handsome guy watching the handsome guy, how come you didn't see you really follow I said who you like?"

Jane rain screamed, "I, I like a lot of people."

"Jian Yuqiang, I am serious, don't play with me haha."

Jane rain stretched out a thick waist. "Oh, you make me a big radish and focus on one person. It will be too difficult."

"..."

"Well, sleep and sleep, I have been running for so long, I will be exhausted soon."

Yu night turned a blind eye. "I am too lazy to care about you. I am looking for our family to go to Shen."

Jane rain licked the leg that she hadn't hurt. "Roll, don't show love."

Jane rain thickened and closed his eyes and began to sleep.

Why didn't you see you really telling me who you like? Jane rain sighed silently, because there was no hope, so there was no courage to take steps.

Yu late did not know that Jane Yu's heart, who had always been greatly embarrassed, really lived in a person. At that time, she was opening her mobile phone and texting Shen Qingzhou with joy.

"Still busy, or have you rested?" Nearly ten o'clock, Yu night also said that the process is not allowed on the other side of the crew.

Five minutes later, the SMS ringing, Yu took it up and saw it, "just finished."

"Hey, tired, tired, I heard that the conditions are not so good, what do you usually eat?" Yu night began to regret that he wrote such a bridge in the novel, to shoot in the west, not always Walk in a very partial area.

"It's okay, it's been like this before. It's not good to eat."

Yu night looked at the 'not so good' four words and smiled. She could almost imagine Shen Qingzhou's slightly disgusted expression on her face.