~19~

CLAYS POV

That was intense, I didn't want to kiss and then he remembers his girlfriend!, I didn't have the heart to make him get broken down and beat himself us over it! I'm lucky the alarm got us out of our senses...but at the same time I wish the alarm never went off.

The day whizzed by me and George ignored each other, I knew it would become awkward and I wanted to give him and myself space, we both needed time to think about this, about what happened in my room.

He has a girlfriend who was nice, well 70% of the time but it's over 50%!.

He was happy with her, he would be happier with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLAYS POV

It's been around a week, me and George waved to each other and made small talk but that's about it.

If I could take back what happened... I think I would.

I wanted to talk to him again, I had to talk to him again, I had my stupid talent thing tomorrow, at first I was exited but now I can't take my mind off George

I should talk to him, I will after my next lesson.

GEORGES POV
I was sitting in History, I sit next to Niki in this class, we didn't really talk but she seemed okay.

"Hey George," she smiled softly, "You seem pretty bothered about something."

I snapped out of my thoughts, what thoughts you may ask, Clay. I haven't talked to him all week, well basically, I've just felt so guilty, this is the third time we nearly kissed, I wanted that kiss so bad.

But Natalie....

"Huh? Oh it's nothing, uhm...," I said debating wether I should tell her, people say she's really good with these things, "yeah nothing..."

"Oh okay!, I'm always here though!." She smiled and concentrated on the lesson.

"Thanks niki" I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLAYS POV

I sat next to Nick, obviously, that's not my actual seat but I need a distraction from George.

"Hey bro, you don't sit here you know that right?."

I sat on the seat, "look the Furry isn't in today it's fine." I took a deep breath and slid down the chair.

"Ay what's up?."

"Huh?."

"You normally sit next to me in classes for a distraction."

I sighed, "it's George."

"What about George?."

Should I say something?

"Don't...I...nothing, I'll talk to you later on."

"But your performance is lat-"

"Good then you can wait till tomorrow." I snapped back, honesty I wanted to tell him but I couldn't, not in front of all my classmates.

After class I went to George's locker, and there he was trying to read 'Harry Potter'.

"George..., we need to talk."

"Oh, yeah ," he chuckled nervously "I guess we do."

Me and George went to the back of the school.

"Okay George, I know it's obviously awkward after the whole... ya know," I started "but we can't just avoid each other, we don't need to talk about it, I guess it was just in the heat of the moment, so that's all I wanted to say."

"Oh thank god," he breathed like he was reviled but he seemed shaken still, "yeah I hated the last week, it was so weird and the tension, your right it was... the.. heat of the moment."

He rubbed the back of his neck and looked at the ground while he said that.

"George?," I tried to look at his face but he just kept looking at the ground, "are you okay?."

"What yeah pfft, I'm great! Anyways you should get ready for the show I'll be in the audience with Nick cheering you on!."

"Nice..."

"By the way, where did you hear that song? I mean obliviously it's like not rare to find but... where."

"A dream" I blurted out immediately zipping my lips afterwards.

"A-a dream." George blushed.

The bell went.

"Right off to last lesson then to your talent show," he cringed I did to, "bye Clay, you'll win I know you will!."

He sped walked off, that was, okay?.

But it was an awkward okay but we cleared things of about the kiss... which for me wasn't in the heat of the moment.

GEORGES POV

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

He had a dream with that song, what if it was the same? What if it wasn't a dream? Wait no that doesn't make sense, why would someone magically put me in the middle of the woods with my best friend and make us listen to a song then make us kiss, it makes no sense.

So many thoughts all at once.

"MR DAVIDSON!." My drama teacher snapped.

"Huh? Oh yes miss?."

"What were we just talking about?."

I looked around the classroom, all eyes on me I glare at Wilbur and he just smirked.

I gave him a 'fuck you' glare and turned back at the teacher.

"Uh..." I looked at the bored and saw something about love acting.

"Something about actors and actresses kissing."

"We where but now we're talking about love PAY ATTENTION."

She snapped and turned back at the class.

"So before mr Davidson rudely stopped listing, we were talking about how to know who your true love is, you feel like things are right, even when it's obvious it's wrong, it just feels like the right this to do for example kissing or hugging or even touching!, love comes in all shapes and sizes it can be man with man, women with women and the classic man and women, all are right no matter what someone says it's okay to be Gay and love the same gender, it's love no matter what..."

After that the bell went.

964 words