the monster under my bed pt. 2

PART 2

I spoke nothing of the last night to my friends i wasn't even sure if it was a dream i just kept walking through the halls from one class to another like nothing.

My friends came up to me asking if i was okay i told them yes but...i wasn't

I couldn't stop thinking about it no matter how hard i tried i tried focusing on school work, (for once in my life) i tried talking to my friends to try and forget, i even tried reading to get my mind off it.

But no one. Not even my past boyfriends have made me feel this way. No one.

I wanted to see it again. To FEEL it again i hope i see it again tonight.

That night

I was watching a movie, and i was home alone still so when. i heard a sound upstairs I knew that was him.

So i turned off the TV and ran upstairs he was there but this time in full body he looked like a regular human. With black hair and crimson red eyes, he had a sharp jawline and pink soft-looking lips I was drooling. I've never seen someone so beautiful.

He just wanted to see me because he heard i didn't believe in monsters and he wanted to show me they existed.
" I'm sorry for my behavior last night"

he said filled with guilt and shame. I smirked and said "it's fine but could you continue what you were doing?" I said seductively. He was surprised and then he smiled and asked " did you like it?" I chuckled and answered "yes you little tease"

"ok then let me make it up to you" he said in a husky voice as he pushed me to the bed and started his way down my neck marking it with hickeys that would be there for weeks. I grasped at his hair as he bit my sweet spot and moaned when he was massaging my chest through my thin fabric shirt.

He kissed me and bit my bottom lip for entrance i granted it then he pushed his tongue through my mouth.
And we started to french kiss. I started to moan as his tentacles started making their way around me. He lifted me up and placed me on my bed.

He was already naked, he didn't need clothes. He ripped my clothes off and he started massaging me. His tentacles wrapped around my legs hoisting them up.

Then he layed me on the bed and started making his way down to my 'area' he smirked and licked his long ass tongue up and down my slit. I moaned. "Oh god please i beg of you fuck me please!" I begged like some wanton whore. He chuckled "if you wish~" he took out his massive 11 inch dick and rammed it deep inside me.

I wasn't a virgin or anything, but the intrusion shocked me. I threw my head back and cried out in pleasure.

"Oh God yes!!!! It's so big please go faster!!!!"
"Oh oh ohhhhh fuck yes" he started hammering my cunt.

"You like that love?" He asked breathlessly.

I replied as much as i could " yes yes yesss please harder!!!"
He continued fot 2 more hours until He said. "Im gonna cum...."

His tentacles still wrapped around me tightened.

I myself was close to an orgasm. So i told him" go ahead but outside" he obliged and pulled out and cummed on my chest.
He fingered me and my orgasm came

I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning realizing he was gone. And i never got his name.