3

M⃠i⃠s⃠t⃠a⃠k⃠e⃠
Y/n Pov
___𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝒉𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑢𝑡__

I woke up with tamaki wrapped around me, he was holding me tight and breathing softly against my neck. I wasn't gonna lie and say I wasn't excited. Tamaki and me barely go out anymore, due to the attacks happening more often. But getting to spend time with my fiance and my best friends again ? I even picked out outfits for us to wear. I looked over my shoulder to Tamaki, still sleep, and carefully slipped out of his arms. I went downstairs to make a quick breakfast for him and then jump in the shower. After I took my shower, I didn't feel the greatest, actually at my worst. I had a pounding headache and a stomach ache, I felt like I was gonna cry. 'Why on the day I finally get to fo out?' I took some medicine, curled up in bed and hoped it would be gone by the time we were meant to go.

____𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 6 𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘___

Tamaki Pov

Y/n was acting weird. Not a bad weird but she wasn't her usual self, when ever we go out shes really excited, not to socialize but for us to be going out together. It's weird to see her so quiet when we're going to see our friends. It was around 6 o clock and I was heading upstairs to get dressed. Y/n was crawled up on the bed with a pillow and the blanket. "Y/n?" She didnt respond "Y/n? Are you okay?" No respond, I quickly went over to the bed, she was breathing heavier and her face was red. "What happened?" I brushed her hair out the way and put my forehead to hers. Definitely a fever. "Um..." I contemplated my next words, I didn't want to tell her she couldn't go, but she can't. "Y/n you can't go out tonight o-okay?, you have a fever you need rest" she looked disappointed, while her face was hot and flushed.

I sighed and went to get some things. Some snacks and more pillows, and a wet towel. I sat the snacks on her dresser, putting the towel on her forehead and cuddled up next to her. She suddenly flipped back and sat up. "Tamaki I may not be able to go, but you can" she looked mad but I just turned to the other side "No I'm not leaving" I felt a kick into my back and fell face first into the floor "Tamaki get your ass up and go to met your friends! I don't wanna hold you back, and tell them I said hi" she said with annoyed tone but it was clear she was trying to hold back laughs from kicking me. I knew she would never get over it if I don't go see them. So I got up and laid her back down. "Okay I'll go, but you have to stay in bed and call me if anything happens,okay?" She nodded before I connected our lips for a small second before I stepped out and left. I felt anxious, don't get me wrong, I was excited to see my friends but what their sad without Y/n and what if they don't wanna hangout anymore. I let go those thoughts and arrived at the meeting spot. They weren't there yet. I felt even more anxious standing alone infront of a restaurant.

A few minutes later

"Tamaki!"my name was being called by a familiar blue haired girl dragging mirio behind her. "Oh Hi" quietly waving before mirio, patted my back and welcomed me back. "Hey Tamaki! How've you been" Mirio smiled back at me with that same bright smile."I've been alright.." Tapping on my shoulder was Nejire with a face of slight concern "Wheres Y/n? Wasn't she coming too?" Then mirio added on "Oh Yea! What happened to Y/n?" they both flooded me with questions all at once "She got sick so she had to stay home, she did say hi though" I said while we walked into the restaurant. A Classy bar/food and eat. "We should go over to see her when she gets better" Mirio said while crossing his arms while a proud expression."We should" I nodded and continued the conversation "So whats been going on your life tamaki other than Y/n?"Nejire asked while she ordered drinks___"Well..." After we ate, we pretty much drank the whole night away. I don't handle alcohol very well and when I do, get kinda out of it.

_____𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡___

"Hey guys I'm gonna head out, I have to get home before 12, We should do this again though" Mirio said as he waved us off. My face was flushed and my mind was out of it. Nejire nudged me over and over again "Tamaki get up, we have to go, they're closing" Eventually We left.

Somehow...I ended up in her home

Everything was a bit faster then real time. I couldn't think straight. Ny head was pounding. I was laying on her bed, staring up at the ceiling, trying to get a grip of myself. I felt someone weight lay on my lap, till I looked up and saw nejire staring back at me. She looked like she would pass out any second, face red and both of us smelled of alcohol. I couldn't say anything before her lips were on mine. Everything went so fast, but I found myself gripping on to her thighs and kissing back. I knew it was wrong, I had Y/n and I didn't need this but I still did it. I remember Y/ns hands brushing through my hair but now nejires fingers were running through my hair while I unzipped her dress. Thoughts ran through my head.I couldnt kept up and went with it. Both of our voices escaped throughout the night, every thrust every pull, every mark was another strand of guilt I felt but

She was intoxicating

Y/n Pov

3:21a͟m͟

'Tamaki should be home by now'
'He never this late' I got tired of waiting and cuddled into my pillow. While letting my thoughts wonder

'I trust tamaki'