Chapter 2

Y/n had 65 missed calls the next morning like does my mom know what texting is for or nah? Like what's up with moms these days you're almost 30. 

But y/n's dad died and it broke her heart she didn't move out of the bedroom.Her mom left her for most of her life which is why she always tried to make it up to y/n and y/n 's sister by basically being there guardian angel but you couldn't get rid of even if Y/n would be as bad as satan.

But that wasn't what y/n was focusing on as the Uber pulled up to the tall buildings. Her Uber driver pulled up to the building where we are "BT......'' but Y/n ran quickly to the tall building in front of her. Wow it must not just be any old boy band she said as she walked through the doors. It was humongous she followed the arrows that said to the interview room. Y/n followed it to an empty blank room.

Oh you're looking for the interview room, a voice that was slightly deep. You were so surprised he thought he had scared you, you turned around to see a tall figure. Hello I'm so sorry I'm y/n Jeong , but do you have any clue where the interview room is? As this strange man walked her down the hall curiosity got the best of her. 

"Do you mind telling me your name it would be nice to finally know someone here." You felt those words slip out of your mouth it wasn't your fault he was just so attractive you couldn't help but ask his name. 

"Wait you don't know my name?"

 He said confused and maybe slightly hurt. You felt bad so you told him you were sorry. "Wait I'm sorry your not my type and I just met you I am sorry." He said but in your opinion he didn't sound very sorry you didn't even know this guy and he already rejected you damn. "Wait what when is it rude to ask someone what there name is." You were about to storm off but he had grabbed your arm. "If you really must know its Jungkook." He said he looked slightly irritated. "But i will not take you to the interview room from what I can tell you only came here to try to get with one of the team members." That was it, how big headed was this bitch.

"Ok listen here you little prick guess what the world does not revolve around you and I just want to get a job. I got fired from my last job so I want to make it up to myself." He looked a little shocked and surprised probably because he had never been yelled at before..spoiled little brat. Y/n yanked her arm out of his grip as he paused in shock. 

And walked to the interview room, as she walked in the lady inside came out. "Oh why are you here?" She said in confusion she looked tired. I'm here for the Job interview. You replied. "The job interview but I'm sorry but that ended thirty minutes ago. "Wait what could you make space for me maybe just......." but she cut you off. "I'm sorry but I have to go." And she walked right past you knocking you to the floor. Suddenly you couldn't control yourself. Tears fell from your eyes. Jungkook was staring at you but it wasn't your fault this was happening.

He probably thought you were insane but that didn't matter anymore you wanted to leave,a you wanted to fall through a hole and die.