Gurl Talk

A/N: And we're back to Grace's POV:))

Enjoy, lovess!

~[∗]~

☆GRACE'S POV:

After holding John until he fell back asleep on top of me, I cursed myself to Tartarus.

'WHY DID I KISS HIM I'M NINETY-NINE PERCENT SURE HE HATED IT SINCE HE DIDN'T EVEN MOVE AND I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY FUCKING EMBARRASSED BY MY OWN STUPIDITY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M GOING TALK TO HIM TOMORROW-'

As you can see, I was having a mental breakdown of sorts that not even gummy bears could solve.

The main question on my mind: why? Why did I kiss him? I mean, it's not like I was pulling a Lydia/Styles moment. 

No. To coax him out of his fears, I sung to him like a goddamned idiot.

Instead, me being the genius I am, I just kissed him.

...

FOR NO REASON.

I mean, yes. After I did it, I told him I understand him because I do. I get it.

'I get it all now. He's had to be like a parental figure to his sister and since the incident, he's become very overprotective. I get it. I get him.' I rambled to myself in my head and then paused.

'...'

'BUT THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY I KISSED HIM-'

I groaned softly, leaning my head back to rest against the headboard. "Fuck. Me." I muttered, angry at myself and my dumb emoshons. 

For a moment, I was silent as I played with John's hair gently.

'...'

'Well, what do I do now?'

Then, a lightbulb went off.

'Scarlett! She might know what to do!'

(Even though Scar has never had a boyfriend before either.)

But that's not the point!

So, with newfound hope, I whipped my head in Coop's direction who was sitting by John's feet, and gave him a small puppy dog pout. 

"Coop." I whispered softly, not wanting to wake John. His ears twitched in response as he looked from John's face to mine. "Can you go get me my phone?" I question, keeping my voice soft. Coop looked from me, to John, to me, then back to John.

AS IF I WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING WEIRD-

'He's already protective of him. Which is nice and all. But...'

'...'

'HE CAN'T HONESTLY THINK THAT I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING PERVERTED-'

I shook my head and sighed, giving him my best puppy dog eyes. "Please?" I begged, secretly smiling because I knew he was going to cave.

'Heh. He can't resist the puppy dog eyes.'

Instead of being my loyal best friend, he simply stared at me flatly as if to say, 'Fatass', but he complied as he hopped off the bed and ran out of the room.

After a moment, he returned with my phone being gently carried in his mouth.

I smiled once more as he waddled over to where I was. "Thanks, mate." I told him softly and took the phone. He gave me a small nod before hopping back into bed by John's and my feet.