Chapter 7

Back to where Muichiro, Akaza and Michikatsu is, they cleaned up everything. They then left Muichiro's residence. It was about to be shined by the sun as morning arises.

They made it back to the Master's Headquarters and Kiriya was sitting there. The three of them bowed at their master. "Hello my fellow Hashiras. What news have you brought?" He asked formally.

"Your honor, we found 2 interesting demons. All of them possess the same strength as a lower moon, but they showed no numbers in their eyes, similar to the demons back at the Infinity Castle. Yet they can do demon arts." Michikatsu explained.

"Hmm, that is rather off. You seemed to be in a bad shape right now. Rest now; we've already been investigating a demon presence in Asakusa. You will be needed soon as reinforcement." The master replied.

"Master, have you seen Tanjiro? We need to speak to him about this." Muichiro asked.

"He and his friends are on a mission right now. I'm sure they're fine." He answered him.

The trio sat down and waited. Michikatsu is still curious about the demons they fought back. It somehow bothered him for centuries.

Meanwhile back at the underground area, The new demon is making the situation very hard right now. Zenitsu looked at the demon and found that there is no neck and the face is located at the chest, making it more difficult.

"Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash!" He then zoomed at fast speeds to slice the abdomen of the demon but it was halfway there as the flesh was hard to cut through.

That's where Tanjiro came in for the second strike, before it could regenerate. "Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash!" The sword then hit the same part where Zenitsu sliced. The slash then completely sliced through and the body splits open. It was done and nobody died, except for a few injuries.

Kanao took one of the glowing kunai and explored the whole place. Tanjiro followed suit and upon exploring, they found multiple bodies, stacked in a messy pile. It was disgusting to the point that Zenitsu barfed at the sight of this and Inosuke gagged a little before forcing it down inside his throat.

"The Vine Pillar is missing all this evidence. Let's find her now." Kanao said. Suddenly they heard a whistle coming from the hole and a rope followed. Let's go. I found the demon's tracks. She called out.

The group were confused. Could there be another demon aside from the ones they fought here? Anyway, they want to escape this dark and horrible place so the four of them climbed up and made it back to the surface.

"It's already morning." Tanjiro replied.

"It's heading in the forest far away from the city. And what did you find in there?" She asked.

"We fought 2 demons and found multiple bodies here." Inosuke answered and chuckles.

"That's an odd place to hide while feeding and another one on the loose out in the city? Seems like this was a diversion or something." She thought about this.

"What do we do? Zenitsu asked. The Vine Pillar thought some more and has already came up with a plan. "If this hole is somewhat connected to the demon that escaped, from my prediction, it will come here to check for his or her demon friends you killed."

"You mean bait him here when its dark?" Kanao asked.

She nodded as this was the only other option and reason that she saw it in the first place. Back at the headquarters, Michikatsu, Muichiro and Akaza we're tired of waiting and decided to join them. They separated and spread across the city.