Prologue

- Oh, wow! I don't know who made this question but this is just awful! - said James Corden while playing "Spill your guts or fill your guts" with me. He was laughing and having amazing fun because I've already had to eat bulls' penises and cow's tongue. My regrets were multiplying with every questions, but at least James had to drink the sardines smoothie, and seeing him vomiting this awful slurry was the greatest recompense ever. From his face, I can see that the question is about my sex life. It's always sex life that interests my fans and paparazzi the most. Maybe it's because of my attitude, vibe, or top behavior, but, to be honest, my check list isn't filled with lots of women. Yeah, sure, I had some one night stand and even two short relationships in my life, but it's nothing compared to what people think of my experience.
- In the interview with Vogue you mentioned that thanks to your last movie you created a strong bond with some talented actors and actresses. What's the sexiest thing you've ever said to Cate Blanchett? - Suddenly my smile faded away. My heartbeat started galloping faster and faster with every second. "Calm down, they don't know anything. They're creating a story there." I thought to myself but it didn't stop me from panicking. Even though, I only directed this movie, so I shouldn't be in the spotlight of paparazzi, I felt like they may have some suspicions about us... What should I answer? Definitely not the truth, but maybe I can tell them something from the beginning of our relationship, so I won't look like I'm hiding and making things up.
- Okay, okay, I'll tell you! Once Cate told me that me lip was bleeding and I said: "I bit my lip when I come." Stop laughing! Oh God, I hate you so much! I hope you'll have to eat bulls' penises for the rest of your life! - I said jokingly to pretend my embarrassment.