3

After first orgasm I forgave Gillian lying to me, after second orgasm I could live happily ever after, and while having my third orgasm I thought about Cate's smirk when she was caressing my thigh. Consternation overwhelmed me as I couldn't understand what my feelings are. I love Gillian, she makes me extremely happy, and I hope, she's happy with me too, but Cate evokes something dangerous, wild in me. I can't really describe it, however, it attracts me. I have this fantasy in my mind that I fuck Cate with a strap on and she's screaming my name. Every time Gillian does it, I imagine it was Cate. I am trying to fight this but, I guess, we always want things that we can't have.

We are slowly moving to the end of production. If we won't have any problems on our way, then in two weeks we can put our cameras away and give the material to Maritza and the boys. I've met Maritza in college, we attended a couple of classes together, and thanks to our similar vision and style, we're not only friends but also business partners. She's one of the best film editors I know and I fully trust her. We've worked together on a couple of smaller productions before but for the first time we had an overwhelmingly large budget and cast full of the top stars. Hopefully, it will help us present our potential.
Today we only had to film a couple of scenes but the atmosphere between me and Cate didn't make it easy. I was avoiding her and she tried many things to draw my attention: reading my script from behind, acting extremely emotionally, and laughing with the rest of the cast. Fortunately, I only had to film two scenes with Cate and then I could enjoy my work without thinking about my complicated feelings, the argument, or her flirting.

- Hey, L. Can I speak with you for a second? - Cate came to my office when I was preparing with Uzo Aduba for the next week. Shooting was going smoothly, every actress was absolutely exquisite and we haven't got any delays. The entire crew saw the potential in our work and we hope to get the Emmy and other awards. Everything would be just perfect if Cate wasn't so attractive. I couldn't stop thinking about her, especially yesterday after we argued. I created so many questions in my head that I'm not sure of anything at that point. However, as much as she seems to be open minded, she's unreachable, and I have a wonderful girlfriend, whom I love very much. When Cate entered the office my heart sank a little. Her fragile appearance at that moment was the opposite of how she tried to portray herself to me.
- Uhm, yeah, sure. Thanks, Uzo. See you tomorrow! - Uzo saw how awkward the situation is for me but thankfully she didn't ask any questions. When she was packing all of her stuff, I avoided looking at Cate even though I was certain she was staring at me.
- What's up? - I said to Cate when Uzo left my office. If anyone entered the room right now, they would immediately leave because the atmosphere was horrible. You could feel it in our voices, silence, and gestures. Neither of us knew how to resolve this situation nor how to address our feelings.
- I'm sorry for yesterday. It turned out awfully and I really didn't mean it this way. - Cate's quiet voice was something I've never heard before. She was always confident, even too much I'd say. Now, I actually felt sorry for her. It wasn't her fault, it was about Gillian lying to me and I overreacted. I looked at her face for the first time since she entered the office and fear was the major feeling painted in her eyes.
- No problem, Gillian explained everything. I also dramatized the entire situation, it wasn't fully about you. - I leaned back on the chair to seem unbothered but the entire situation definitely shattered my paradise that I have built with Gillian.
- I'm happy to hear that. Although, can I take you for a lunch? I still feel a little bit guilty. - Encouraged by my uplifting words, Cate came a little bit closer to the desk.
- Uhm, I have some things to do here but I'd love some company, so maybe we can order food to the office? - Once again, I got extremely nervous, but I didn't want to show it, so I pretended to read something on my computer.
- Why do you need to order anything when I'm already here? I'm a three course dish. - Cate leaned over the desk so her face was dangerously close to mine, but I was focused on the big décolletage, almost revealing her entire breasts.
- Why are you doing this? - Even though, it was hard not to look at her breasts, I resisted and looked her in the eye.
- What do you mean? - Her tone was still sexy and it didn't help me at all.
- Your flirting. I have a girlfriend and you're married, so why are you doing this? - I whispered. No one could hear us but I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear myself. Sometimes I think what would have happened to us if the circumstances were different. Would there be "us"? But then I scold myself because I feel like I'm cheating on Gillian without physical proof of doing this.
- It's just an innocent flirt, isn't it? - Finally, she stepped back and hid her décolletage in a velvet shirt. What is she doing to me? And why?
- It may be an innocent thing but we ain't so innocent and you know this. - Suddenly, Cate smirked and grabbed hair from my face.

- Fuck me right now. - The blonde stopped for a second surprised by my sudden wave of titillation.