club🥰

Hi guys got this idea from bhabi_ny thank you for your request...........

Y/n Pov:

Y/n:Me and my best friend decided to have a girl's day without davon knowing so we was at at the club dancing but davon kept calling me.

Bestie name: girl how many times he gone keep calling you.
Y/n: he called 100 times and 40 texts but I don't what the big deal this our girls out tf.
Bestie name:how about you turn your phone off then so he can stop doing that.
Y/n: yeah you right ( so she turn her phone off and put it in her purse).
Y/n:ok it's done you don't have to worries no more.
Bestie name:ok

Few hours later.....

Y/n: this club boring can we go home.
Bestie name:yea come on let go home cause I'm tired.
Y/n: ( the car ride was chilling listen to music and got food).
Y/n:thank you for dropping me off bestie
Bestie name:no problem bye sis.
Y/n:bye ( she walked up the little path to her and davon house but when she tried to open the door swan open and it was a mad davon).
Davon: WHERE TF HAVE YOU BEEN!!
y/n:I was out with my bestie at the club having a girl's day.
Davon:SO YOU DIDN'T THINK TO CALL NO ONE WHERE YOU BEEN OUT AT.
Y/N:i don't see the big deal of this situation and stop yelling at me.
Davon:You don't see the big deal ok bet since you want to do that you better be In that room naked by time I get there or else.
Y/n:o..okay

Let just say she couldn't walk for a couple of days...

Ok guys this is chapter was request and I want to know how I did as a Author but make sure you vote and comment on my story and have a blessed day 🥰💞