Chapter 4 (nsfw)

Chapter 4

TW: bondage

It's Saturday and you both got a lazy morning ahead. Armin plans on surprising you with breakfast in bed, and then later going to a new restaurant you have been wanting to try, with the whole family. His cock aches as he stretches, ready to turn over and wake you up. But the second he tries to get up he realizes something is wrong. And his eyes pop open.

He pulls on his arms and legs to see he's been bound to the bed. He tugs but he gets nowhere. Armin looks up to see you sitting on the side of the bed next to him.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Armin asks, confused.

You crawl onto the bed, your hands tracing up his chest.

"You know I love you so much, Armin" you say.

"Y/n, untie me. Right now," Armin says, being firm but trying not to get angry. "This was a cute little joke, but undo them so I can kiss you." Armin does this every morning, he kisses you and cuddles you, telling you how much he loves you.

You lean down and kiss Armin softly on my chest. Trailing your mouth down to his center.

"I know that you think I'm delicate—" you start to say but Armin cuts you off.

"You are!" He snaps, and then takes a breath. Trying to calm down.

"I know you think you're going to hurt me." He starts to say something, but you place a finger over his mouth to stop him from saying more.
"But you're not. You are holding back when we have sex and I don't like it. I want you all in when we are making love. I want you to fuck me."

Armin slowly starts to get hard at your words.

"Don't do that. Stop it, y/n." Armin says as he tugs at the restraints so hard the bed shakes. You're getting closer to his cock and he's trying to stop you.

"You never let me suck you off, you're the one who is always enjoying me but I never get to return the favor"

"Y/n, stop, I won't be able to hold back," He gasps as you pull down his boxers and start to take him into your mouth.

You let out a light laugh. "That's the whole point", you say, your mouth full of cock.

You just go at it. Not sure if you're doing it right, but Armin seems to like it. He moans and groans loudly. And you're thanking God that your kids are heavy sleepers.

When you push Armin to the end, having him cum in your mouth. You sit up, moving your body overs Armin and you start to rub your pussy over his cock.

You play with your nipples as you grind on your husband's dick.

"I want you to start taking me rough, Armin. That one night when you became crazy in the bedroom, it was so hot. I'm not saying it was the best, because every time with you is the best. But I'm saying I want you to lose control and stop treating me like I'm a baby."

You lower yourself onto his cock now, riding him. Your hips moving up and down his length.

Armin starts to get frustrated wishing he wasn't down to the bed. He wants to touch you and feel your body with his hands.

When you cum. And your walls squeezes Armin dick he cums as well. But he's still hard, still not getting exactly what he wants.

"If you want it rough, then I'll give it to you rough" Armin says as he tugs the straps free and attacks.