Chapter Ten

Davina's POV
This year we are only having Thanksgiving with Amy, John, Jaden, and I. I forgot to mention Josh went to Nessa's for Thanksgiving. Anyways, it was the day before Thanksgiving and Jaden was finishing up cooking while Amy and John were at the store getting last minute necessities. I know your probably thinking why aren't I helping. I can't cook. At all. But I can bake. I am actually really good at baking but I cannot cook whatsoever. I was sitting in the living room with a bowl of strawberries watching The Vampire Diaries. Holy sh- Damon is so fine.

I was just watching it til Jaden ran in took one of my strawberries and ran back into the kitchen. I don't think of it until a few minutes he runs back in and steals another one before running back into the kitchen.

Davina: "Jaden Stop!" I yell

About five minutes past when he ran in stole MY LAST ONE and ran back in the kitchen where I heard him giggling like a child.

Davina: "Ok that's it!"

I ran into the kitchen. To see him standing there smiling at me as he ate the strawberry.

Davina: "Ok what is your problem?"

Jaden: "Just wanted to annoy you. That's all."

I roll my eyes and he laughs.

John and Amy had gotten back. They were sitting in the living room while Jaden and I were putting icing on the cake we had just made.

Davina: "Oh Jaden you missed a spot."

Jaden: "What where?" he said confused

Davina: "There!" I said before putting the icing I had on my fingers on his nose.

Jaden: "Oh so you wanna play this game?"

Davina: "Sure."

He tried to put icing on my nose and missed. He began chasing me around the kitchen counter until he finally caught me by putting one arm around my waist and his other hand putting icing all over my nose. We both were looking at each other laughing.

Amy: "Adorable!" she said walking in. 

She grabbed her phone out of her back pocket and took a picture of us.

~amyhossler posted on Instagram~

Caption:@amyhossler: adorable🥺 #javina❤️ @davinarichards @jadenhossler

Caption:
@amyhossler: adorable🥺 #javina❤️ @davinarichards @jadenhossler

Comments:

@user57: EVEN AMY SHIPS IT!!!
      ^^@amyhossler: how could I not?

@user15: cuties🥺

@luvanthony: miss y'all 😭