[3] Pheonia

Pheonia

*Italics for Aki's inner monologue

Aki POV:

When my subconscious came back everything was dark, everything seemed muffled until "Just breathe, you've got this Millicent!"

"Push"

"Push"

"Push"

I could hear but my eyesight was like looking through fogged glass.

'This eyesight is only a tad worse than mine on Earth, maybe this life I can see without glasses later on? That would be like a plus already.'

"Lady Milicent, your son has entered our world," A lady says and she passes me to this Millicent.

Wait, Me??

Aki lifts his hand to see a miniature hand the size of a golf ball

'AH I'M A BABY'

"He's beautiful," this 'Lady Millicent' says towards me, while I was freaking out about my new petite body,

So this is my mother, she seems nicer than last world's parents. I hope this kind and sweet attention stays towards me...

Multiple Months Later:

Aki POV

According to my past world's concept of time, I'm 8 months and 13 days old. This world is not in the same era or human that I've lived amidst. At only 8 months I'm around the height of a 2-year-old and can walk with a waddle. The area I've grown up in is like the Western Victorian Era on Earth since they've somehow substituted technology with something else. I've been listening to the maids around me to figure out where I am aside from the time I've been enjoying my life eating and sleeping all day. From what they say it is mostly rumors of people around this household however, some crucial information has slipped.

The new name I am called by is Elias Thales Belphegor, I am the only heir to the Belphegor Duchy, 'Not only am I an upcoming duke, but I also don't get any dramatic fights over the heir position, this truly is a dream world for me! ٩(^^)۶"

There exist 6 other dukes that make 7 total. This world is different from mine in terms of monarchy hierarchy, as none of the families are related to one another or the unknown "king". This universe has seven dukes that each correlate to one of the 7 sins on Earth with our last names sharing the name of the original devils of the sin. Supposedly, I along with the other heirs to our prospective dukedom have unprecedented power which can be seen through a prophecy and how we all share traits with our sin. I imagine that since I am an embodiment of sloth I will become more tired in the future.

'I have no problem with sleeping, sign me up(≧∀≦)'

Anyways, today is the day I've honed my muscle control to its top ability. I've figured out the schedule for the maid's changing of shifts. I've decided the way I'll succeed in this world is with a combination of this world's knowledge and my ideas from my previous world. This leads me with my plan to sneak off into the library to figure out the points of this world, its history, and anything that will give me an idea of where I am.

When I look in the mirror now, I see this. A toddler that I know is me, aren't I cute??

 A toddler that I know is me, aren't I cute??