Chapter 4 🩸

Lay'voni pov

"Booka do a TikTok wit me nigga

"Booka do a TikTok wit me nigga." I said getting up and setting the phone by the tv. "If you say so." He said them stood next to me.

" Ok so it's bitch...corvette corvette,," I said explaining the dance to booka.

"Ight i got." He said. "Nigga move out the way of the tv." Durk said getting fed up with us. "No." I said then started the timer.

We did the dance and I posted it because we kilt dat hoe fashoo.
—-

"Ooo." india said coming down stairs

"What?" Everybody said at the same time.

"You and booka on the shaderoom. They talking bout some future wife and hubby." She said laughing.

The fuck is funny india I could die 🧍🏾‍♀️

Me and booka looked at my phone then looked at each other. He started laughing.

Why is everything funny to these niggas?

I ran upstairs to von room.

"Hey von." I said out of breath.

"Lay'voni you good?" He asked.

"Yea yea!" I said.

I seen him on his phone

"Von let's put the phone down and talk?" I said grabbing his phone and putting it on the night stand.

"About?" He asked reaching for his phone.

"How you want me to fall in love with you but you been acting mad distant. Just let me go I'll never tell no one." I said standing at the end of his bed with my arms crossed.

"You not leaving me and that's final." He said then got on his phone.

I forgot about the whole booka situation.

"Open up to me or something so i don't try to leave you." I said then sat on the bed

"Ok." He said then sat his phone down

———————-a hour later————————

He told me his whole life story so i was just sitting there in shock.

I stating getting out the bed over him them he made me sit on his print.

"Von i gotta pee." I pleaded rocking back and forth.

"Fuck ma- you grinding on my shit." He said looking down at his print on my pussy print:

"My bad let me pee tho." I said then he let m get up.