chapter 9- marked

chapter nine- marked

ryder

"mmm." venus moans into our kiss.

we're on our bed having a heavy make out session.

i'm on top of venus with her legs wrapped around my waist. i'm also holding her wrists down.

we continue this until i stop for a breather and start kissing down her neck.

"fuck, ryder." venus breathes out.

"you can fuck me if you want but not now." i say while laughing under my breath.

"oh shut up and kiss me." she says while pushing my head back into her neck which i continue to attack with kisses.

venus grabs my hair near the back of my head to pull my off of her neck causing me to groan in pleasure.

hmm, didn't know i liked getting my hair grabbed.

ya learn something new everyday.

"ryder?" venus breathes out.

"yes, my love?" i ask breathlessly.

"c- can you do something?" she ask embarrassedly.

"um sure? you gotta tell me what it is so i can do it." i say while laughing.

"can you um... nevermind. it's not important, just keep kissing me." she says quickly while pulling my head in for another kiss.

"psst. ryder?" i hear venus' wolf, thistle, say in my mind link.

"thistle?" silas asks excitedly.

"oh h- hi silas. i just needed to tell ryder to do something, but your fur looks really nice today." thistle says shyly. she's never shy unless it's around silas.

silas is technically her mate and venus is mine. the wolf half of us with our mate's wolf half and our human half is with our mate's human half.

"how did you get here?!" i ask through mind link. venus doesn't ever allow thistle into my mind, unless she's really distracted and not paying attention.

"she's probably distracted because you're sucking her neck off." silas says.

"okay! that's not important. i came to tell you what venus wanted to tell you before." thistle says.

"okay then, say it!" silas says happily.

"venus isn't all innocent. she has kinks, just minor ones." thistle says.

"w- what? venus has kinks, like what?" i ask in disbelief.

"well the thing she was gonna tell you before was that she wanted you to choke her." thistle says while snickering at the fact that she couldn't just say it.

clearly thistle isn't as vanilla as venus.

"woah what?" silas screeches.

"yep and that's not all. you don't have to do it now but she would like to be spanked one day." thistle says.

"SPANKED?!" silas and i say at the same time.

"mhm." thistle says.

"wow, ok. i'll uhh... try to incorporate that." i say cutting off the link to get back to what i was doing in the first place.

i stop kissing venus' neck and i go back to kiss her on her lips again. only this time i wrap my hand around her neck and lightly squeeze.

"mmm." she moans loudly than last time.