Ch. 43 - STANGE FREQUENCIES

Florence's outfit

Chapter Forty-Three🎭 Stange Frequencies 🎭

Chapter Forty-Three
🎭 Stange Frequencies 🎭

"I know what happened to Donovan. I know everything." Theo said and Stiles shot out and pushed him against one of the metal cages, "You don't know anything." Stiles said. Theo grabbed his shirt before turning them around so now Stiles was against the fence while Florence just sat down on the ledge and watched them.

"I was there. I was at the library. Malia found the book. She was texting us to see where you were. She said she left you at the library. I told her I was close. When I got there, I heard the scaffling come down." Theo said and Stiles squinted slightly, "You saw him?" He asked. "Just the body." Theo said and that both let each other go.

"I watched you come out. I was gonna say something, but then I saw the cop car. And the body was gone. I don't know who took him. I only saw what you saw, and I didn't say anything because you didn't." Theo said.

"Guys!" Florence said making them look at her and that's when they hear sirens making them look out, "That's not an ambulance, is it?" Theo asked and Stiles shook his head before walking over to the body. "We should get out of here." Theo said making Stiles turn to him, "We can't just leave him." Stiles said and Theo sighed and nodded.

"Fine. All right, let's take him. Someone's stealing the bodies anyway, right? Here's our chance to find out who." Theo said and Stiles glanced at the body, "Stiles, come on. We gotta do something." Theo said and Stiles looked at him.

"You killed him." He said in a slight whisper and Florence noticed Theo's eyes get glossy making her look at him weird, "In self-defense. He was going to kill you and me and probably try to kill Florence. If we stay, we're either going to have to tell the truth, or we're going to need a pretty convincing story." Theo said and Stiles sighed softly as he glanced back down at the body.

"It's your choice- I'm not going to ask you to lie to your dad." Theo said and Stiles shook his head, "Don't worry... I've had plenty of practice." Stiles said while Florence glanced between the two boys.