Prologue

[Bad grammar]
--------------------------------------------

Koyuki's POV

I was poisoned, my father and I were poisoned out of jealousy and hatred. ' I'm sorry Hakuji, I never had the chance to marry you or kept our promise, I'm sorry you have to witness your loved ones dying, and I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you need me. '

' I'm sorry you have to turn into a demon because of me.'

.

.

A light shines through and I was reborn again. Shockingly, I still have my old looks, my real old name but I am " Kawari Koyuki", my memories, but different parents. I love them either way.

My family were attacked by demons when I was young, I ran as fast as I can into the snowy woods until the flame hashira, Rengoku Shinjuro found me and kill all of those demons.

And that is when I was trained to be a demon slayer, and now I am the snow hashira along side with Rengoku Kyojuro, the son of Shinjuro and also the flame pillar with a wish to someday find my beloved Hakuji.

I received a mission to the Mugen Train, I have a good feeling!

Let my mission begin.

------------------------------------------
Author's corner:

[Breath Of Snow]

1st Form: Shattering In The Cold:
Creates a wave of snowflakes to freeze up the opponent and shatter them while they're in frozen form.

2nd Form: Snow Field:
Snow will form under the opponent's legs and sink them into it before shattering into ice shards.

3rd Form: Infinite Air of Winter:
Creates a cold fog giving the opponent headaches and lost of focus

[More soon]

^^

-------------------------------------
TAISHO SECRET

-Koyuki's new parents watched over Koyuki with her old father, as her Guardian Angel

-Despite being trained by Shinjuro to learn the Breath of Flame she ended up training herself to learn Breath of Snow instead

-Breath of Snow is a representation of her old hairpin, she still misses it.