Chapter 5: Weakness

Author's notes:
And I sincerely apologize for the delay!
-------------------------------------------------------
[3rd's POV]

Koyuki and Mitsuri, they're both getting ready to leave the Swordman's village as their swords are done, but the Ice Hashira decided to stay for a while and told Mitsuri to go first.

Now she's staying with Muichiro, the young Mist Hashira.

Koyuki and Muichiro get along very well, the other Hashiras exclaimed that Koyuki is the only person Muichiro talk to the most, they were like siblings and the young boy respects her a lot.

Now they're sitting in the estate's garden, eating dango.

" Tokito-san... you shouldn't have been so rough on Tanjiro like that! As a hashira you have the role of protecting the weak! Not using it to earn respect! " Koyuki scolded.

It was always like this, Koyuki teaching Muichiro about the right things, even if he might forget about it she'll gladly teach him again.

" Okay... Gomen. " Muichiro would apologize everytime.

Then in the other room, was Tanjiro and his sister Nezuko sleeping, Muichiro went to Tanjiro to wake him up and Koyuki went to play with Nezuko.

A knocking was heard, then appears to be a demon, the trio starts getting in battle stances.

[Koyuki's POV]

It was happening so fast, Nezuko on the other hand also landed a kick then Tokito finish it off.

Then the body grew a head, I was gonna do my Snow Breathing until the demon used a fan and blow me and Tokito away.

We decided to go separately, I will go to the chief and he goes to where Haganezuka is.

Arriving, I immediately helped all of the villagers, killing all of the pot demons. When the coast is clear I immediately sprinted to where the big fights are, and was accompanied with Mitsuri who has yet left.

It was so overwhelming, but it's over now. Tanjiro finished it off with his incredible skills that I've never seen before.

The most surprising is Nezuko, as she isn't burned by the sun.

And now. I am at the Mitsuri's estate writting all of this into my notebook.

What's most surprising is that Tokito, begins to be more energetic and talkative then normal, and surprisingly nicer to Tanjiro-kun too. Maybe he changed now, and I'm happy for him.

About the Hashira meeting, we have talked about The Demon Slayer Marks, and the trainings. I will be in charge of Weaknesses, improving the demon slayer's weak points in fighting.

" Haha... I feel like my life just flash through me. " I said, chewing on the mochi.

" I know right!!! I felt it too in the fight! It raise my spirit to the max!!! " My good friend Mitsuri, does her hand gestures.

Mitsuri, me and her get along very well and I would always come to her estate after a long day. We actually knew each other before becoming Hashiras, thanks to Kyojuro.

She's a very cute and sweet girl and I enjoy her company, sometimes she would visit my estate with a bento filled with sweets.

" Say... Koyuki-chan... I heard you have an association with an Upper rank demon? " I jolted at Mitsuri's words.

" Why so sudden about this... ? " I sweat dropped, looking away.

" G-Gomenasai Koyuki-chan! I didn't mean to make you feel uneasy! I just heard it from Kyojuro and Shinobu! It's okay to not answer! " The dear Love Hashira's explained.

" No, it's fine, I do not want to hide it from you, Mitsuri-chan. " I said, as I got closer to Mitsuri.

" Okay... But promise you do not freak out! " Mitsuri nodded at my word, and as I told the story to her, her face started to change.

" W-Wha!!! What a heartwarming story!!! I think I might cry... ! " Mitsuri embraced me.

" Whatt! Hey don't cry! He got his memories back now! I think... I haven't seen him recently... " Mitsuri stopped and sat up.

" Woah! Is it really true he never ate any women before? He's such a gentleman! " Mitsuri squealed a bit, getting all blushy blushy.

We ended up talking all about Hakuji that whole night, and I ended up sleeping in her estate.

[3rd POV, The Hashira Training Arc]

" Ah Shinobu-san! " Koyuki said, walking into the Butterfly Estates.

" Oh, Koyuki-san, good timing! I was gonna tell you something. " Shinobu waved her hand up and down signaling Koyuki to come in.

" What is it... Shinobu-san? " The Ice Hashira sat down by the other mat.

[At Sanemi's]

After the sudden meeting with Shinobu, Koyuki now finds herself at Sanemi's Estate and checking on him, when she went to the a shocking view hit her eyes.

It was a pure mess, Sanemi being attacked by the demon slayers who is clinging onto his body.

After that was settled as Tanjiro got kicked out, Koyuki and Sanemi decided to have a talk.

" He... Really loves you y'know? " Koyuki tried reasoning with him.

" Now why would I listen to a person who is associated with an Upper rank demon? "  Sanemi answered slyly.

" I know... But no matter how hard you try to kick him out of the corps, he'll come back for you Sanemi. He even risked his life trying to be with you... " Koyuki explained, trying to convince him one more time.

" But if you don't accept him, just know that he isn't giving up on winning you soon! He has such good friends to help him after all! " Koyuki then stood up leaving the still very shocked Wind Hashira.

" Be nicer on the kids please... ! " She then waved goodbye.
------------------------------
Taisho's secret
-Koyuki really reminded everyone of Kanae.

-Sanemi had a tiny bit of crush on Koyuki and was disappointed to hear that she has a fiancé already.

-Author may have been too lazy to write the whole Swordsmith Village Arc