24

"Damn bitch, you look hot with tanned legs" Hailey whistles checking Vrishali out

"Damn bitch, you look hot with tanned legs" Hailey whistles checking Vrishali out. Vrishali winked at Hailey applying the nude lipstick.

"Missed wearing my type of clothes," Vrishali said looking at herself in the mirror. She is wearing a cotton black camisole, denim shorts and a fluffy cardigan.

She didn't remove her mangalsutra, it looks like a cute chain. Even she thought of removing it she couldn't. She switched her wedding ring to her right hand.

She remembered Padmanabh, back in India she felt like an Indian princess and here she felt like Vrishali... The social butterfly Vrishali.

She got a message from him to which she replied. She switched to her old number and messaged him the number.

She tried to keep her mind busy with other thoughts but she can't help but think about him all the time.

Vrishali put on her Nike air Max, she stood up checked herself once in the before grabbing her bag.

"Let's go, Lee, I can't wait to meet everyone," Vrishali said. Her long hair is left open. Hailey helped her straighten her hair, Vrishali is damn excited to go to college.

They already had their breakfast after getting up. Vrishali took her phone and car keys from the nightstand walking out of the room followed by Hailey.

"See you later ma (mum)," Vrishali said hugging her mum.

"See you later aunty," Hailey said.

"You wanna drive?" Vrishali asked Hailey.

"Sure."

Vrishali took a video of the roads as Hailey drove the car. She posted the video as an Instagram story.

"Feels good being on these roads."

"Don't think of kissing the roads lmao," Hailey joked.

"Fuck off."

"Nah."

They reached the campus soon. "Showtime babe," Hailey said getting down the car.

Vrishali rolled her eyes stepping out of the car with her backpack. The parking lot is filled with students of different departments.

"Too many new admissions," Hailey said leaning against the car.

"Hey, Vrishali! Wow, when did you return back?" Jordan asked after getting down the car.

"On Saturday, how you been?" Vrishali asked hugging Jordan.

"Doing good, missed you on parties girl."

"Lol."

"See you later, gotta go and find my best friend," Jordan said.

"Good luck." Jordan rolled his eyes before going to the left side.