special chapter:A day at school

________________________________________________________________________

This is just a bonus chapter that doesn't effect the real story so don't be confused.This special chapter takes place in the modern era and the characters are in high school.

Reminder:
Vincent=Kevin
Azriel=Mark
Freya=Vivienne
________________________________________________________________________

Third person POV.
Inside the classroom of 1-A was currently having a heated argument between a student and a teacher.

"I'm telling you teacher that dinosaurs are just made up by the government to discourage time travel!"

The students was giggling and wheezing at the drama.

"Azriel  Johnston this is the last time I'm asking you!why didn't you do your homework!"

"Well why would I write something that was set up by the government?"

"For crying out loud yo-"The teacher was then cut of by the school bell

All the students quickly ran out to the cafeteria.A particular group was very eye catching.

"What the F*ck is this blob of goo suppose to be food?!cafeteria food are disgusting!"

Vincent Winston is the first member of the group.He has pink hair and eyes,his facial features was balanced between handsome and delicate.He is currently the cooking club's president.

"Az if you ask me another of you weird questions I'll break your f*cking kneecaps!"

Freya Leonhart,the vice president of the student council and the second member of the group.She has striking black eyes and black hair,her facial features looked feminine but has a touch of danger.

"But do crabs think fishes fly?"

Azriel Johnston,Art club's president and the last member of the group.He's blonde hair and blue eyes mixed with his curious personality made him special.

These three high schoolers known each other since kindergarten. This group was dubbed as the weirdest group in the whole school.

These three friends aren't just Well know for there position and beauty in school but also there 'uniqueness'.

As the trio sat on together on their regular table in the cafeteria,they felt a lot of stares but they simply shrugged it off.

"I bet the rat in the cafeteria kitchen has more nutritional value than these....supposedly food"Vincent complained while stirring his 'meal'.

"You sound like gorden Ramsay but Yes I agree on that statement"Freya then pushed her tray of 'food' away from her

"....I think I'm starting to hallucinate of how hungry I am?" Azriel shook his head

"When will the cafeteria kitchen be renovated and when will we have a new lunch lady?"Azriel then stared at Freya

"Next week"As Freya replied the two boys sighed

"I have an Idea"Vincent then looked at his two comrades

"We go to my club I'll cook us something and we'll go straight to our next class"Vincent then waited for there replies

"Won't we get in trouble?I don't want to be send back to detention" Azriel frowned at the thought of detention

"Were not going to get in trouble if no one sees us"Freya said before standing up

The three teenagers left the cafeteria.As they walk through the halls.....well not azriel.

"The f*ck azriel?!this is not a spy movie!"Freya cursed azriel while Vincent was giggling