7

The reason why I keep my feelings to myself, is because I can't explain them

****

It gotten so bad. He became so much angrier in the base of 2 weeks. Mum and him are now officially divorced. She left him with me and now of course he puts the blame on me. I had thought about running away but I never had the money nor would I have any idea where to go.

It seem to be going slow today as I watch the clock every 5 minutes. I was currently in first lesson which is boring geography.

What felt like forever, the bell eventually rang. Picking up my things, I swing my bag other my shoulders and left the classroom to head to mrs hearts room for my second lesson.

I felt so nervous as I approach her classroom. Standing at the door waiting for her students, our eyes meet. Giving me a light hearted smile, I couldn't help but smile too.

"Nice to see you lily." I nodded as a response and went over to my desk and got out everything I needed.

Closing the door when the late bell rang, she began teaching.

I thought back to that day at the cafe where I somewhat met mrs heart husband. I didn't know why but I felt heartbroken. Yes I have feeling for her but of course I never payed any attention to it. I mean why would I? She my teacher and I'm a useless 17 year old.

Beside if I wasn't her student, she still wouldn't go for me if she were to be at least bi. No one cares for me and I don't blame them not in the slightest.

College was something I always dream about and getting a degree in art. Art has been my escape way when im feeling alone or sad. Art is something I've been passionate about since I was a young carefree girl.

I love those memories. Seeing my family happy and not fighting. I miss those times where we would watch a movie and talk about our days. I would be telling them about how I draw another picture.

****

Walking home, I decided to stop by the art studio I go to over the weekends when I haven't be beaten to death. The owner is really nice and caring. The art studio is free for young kids from the age of 4-17.

Stepping into the studio. I spotted the red headed who was the daughter of the owner of this place. Her blue eyes met mine. Smiling to me, she wave me over towards her.

"Nice to see you lily!" Her loud voice spoke. I chuckled. "Gosh it been so long! Where have you been?"

"I've been busy." I quietly said with a shrug. Chloe was the same age as me. We don't go to the same school, she goes to an all girls private school.

"Well it good to see you. Are you staying?" Sighing, I shake my head no. "Aw that ashamed" she made a cute pouting face. I give a small smile. "Okay well I'll see you soon."

Nodding my head, I wave and left to head home.

****

It's been 3 hours now and no sign of my father. I'm not that bothered by it but if he comes home drunk then Im dead. He always has something to blame on me even if I didn't do anything.
Let's just hope that he ain't coming home tonight.

Going over to my bedside table, I got out my journal and started to write.

As the night go by slowly there was still no sign from my dad.

I've gotten ready for bed. I had a shower and put on some simple T-shirt and some leggings.

Thinking about what tomorrow might bring my eyes grown heavy as sleep took over. Only to have a certain brunette on my mind.

A/N
Hope everyone having a lovely day :)

Comments about what your thoughts are about this so far?

Bye :)