Heart of Dixie

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Alabama sat up from his bed. His eyes darted around the room to make sure no one was there. Confederate had started haunting his dreams again, and Alabama was not getting enough sleep. Alabama got out of his room and decided to get a snack. But as he was walking through the hallway, something stopped him. The ghost of Confederate.

Alabama: *sighs* "What do you want?"

Confederate:"What do you mean, Alabama? I am just visiting my favorite state!"

Alabama:"Quit trying to make me join you. Can't you bother the others?"

Confederate:"Texas ignores me, Louisiana  never talks, Tennessee just told me to frick off, and I don't think talking to Mississippi will work, since he changed his flag."

Alabama: "Well, there's no way I'm helping you."

Alabama turned away and headed back to his room

Confederate:"Alabama, you are going to regret this. I have friend who are willing to help, and they are stronger than all you states combined."

Alabama just rolled his eyes and got back in bed.

Confederate:"Alabama, you were the one to summon me. I will always haunt you, and be apart of you. Don't deny it. You'll come running back to me in no time..."

Want a part 2?