Bad news

Yes readers its bad news.....

I might have to extend my break a little.

You see,my uncle died last night....

And yes I'm emotionaly unstable right now. I took some of your advices from the last note and i became less stress but i didn't think that my uncle would die.....

So I'll rant a little here. If you don't wanna see me rant,then you can exit this note.

Ok so I know most of the details from my family. Apparently,my uncle got hit by a bus. He was riding a motorcycle. I think he was drunk,I don't know the details on that one.

My sister and her friends were watching bts live concert yesterday. Then my other uncle called her. She went outside the house to talk to my uncle. Then come back crying. She said that uncle JoJo was dead.

She also don't know the little details since one of the officers from our barangay just told her. Before the officer could continue she cried and went back inside.

And I just found this out earlier,apparently the place where most of my family members who died and got cremated won't let us have a funeral for him.

They said that it's because they didn't perform the autopsy. I am mad right now because of that. And I am writing this before class. I'm trying so hard not to cry right now because I don't wanna cry infront of my siblings. I always have that habit.

Anyways I was planning on just going on a 1 week break but because of this incident I might add a 3 days break to my 1 week break. I hope you guys understand.

I really can't cope right now. Good thing I have great friends that i can rant into. They also saud their condolences.

I really wish you guys understand....

If you do thank you for understanding.....