✨44✨

"A–am I a replacement?", Taehyung cried while asking him.

Jungkook was taken aback.

"B–baby, what are you talking about?", Jungkook asked.

"I g–guess, I am", Taehyung sadly chuckled, trying his best to not cry more.

"Bab–", Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung speaking again.

"B–babe i–if you still like your ex then d–don't force yourself to stay with m–me, if y–you are happy then I'm h–happy too although I don't know whether that idio– I mean your ex is good for you or n–not and if he breaks your heart then I swear I'll break his bones for sure!

W–wait why would I give you to him if he breaks your heart!? My heart is already broken but I won't let my baby bun's heart get broken so I won't give you to him! Yes! I won't give y–you to him! Gosh sometimes I feel like kidnapping you and locking you in a place with me and never let you go away from me! Oh I didn't want to say that out loud that were just my thoughts– wait then why am I speaking about it? Ugh!.... Bunny don't hate me coz I won't kidnap you, you're safe with me! But I changed my mind I'm not giving you to anyone call me Jealous, selfish, etc but you're MINE!", Taehyung was lecturing whatever was coming in his mind, while Jungkook was watching him with so much of amusement. Taehyung was making up stories about Jungkook's ex which he never had! And Jungkook also thought about that nonsense thought of kidnapping Taehyung but shrugged it off and now Taehyung thought the same too!

Taehyung is so cute when he's jealous! Jungkook mentally chuckled.

"B–but I want my baby to b–be happy so if you want y–you can go t–to him but my heart will break and I'm getting jealou— Ugh! Why am I speaking nonsense! I swear I'm not drunk... just letting out my emotio—", he was cut off by a pair of lips of his favourite person on his lips.

He immediately calmed down as he held him closer as Jungkook wrapped his hands around the elder boy's neck and pulling him closer. Both of their lips moving in sync. Feeling each other's lips is the best feeling they felt in the world. Taehyung held him closer by the waist.

Jungkook broke the kiss causing Taehyung to whine and pout. Jungkook smiled and pecked his boyfriend's pout.

"You're cute when you're jealous *smiles* but you overthink way too much", Jungkook chuckled.

"I had a nightmare in which you left me f–for your ex", Taehyung said as tears started forming in his eyes again.

Jungkook noticed it and quickly wiped it away.

"Oh my baby, Don't cry! I don't like or love anyone other than you. That story was made up just to tease you, I guess... I didn't know this thing will go this far. I'm sorry", Jungkook explained.

Taehyung was beyond shocked by Jungkook's confession. He was looking at Jungkook with 'wait , what!' expression.

After sometime of processing he asked, "Y–you sure 'bout that?"

Jungkook nodded his head vigorously.

"Yes baby, I'm so sure about it."

Taehyung felt so relieved after hearing that.

"You're a meanie! I literally felt I can't breathe when you said that and the nightmare was even worse", Taehyung whined.

"I'm sorry, baby", Jungkook kissed Taehyung's whole face while saying innumerable 'sorrys'.

Taehyung smiled, "it's okay"

Jungkook flashed his bunny smile too, "Thank you, baby"

Taehyung ruffled the younger's hair.

"Let's go to sleep, hmm?", Taehyung asked.

"Yes, And now you'll hold me too, while sleeping... Few hours ago you were upset so you didn't hold me", Jungkook pouted.

"Ok my pouty baby", Taehyung kissed his pout away as he held Jungkook in his arms and both drifted off to sleep.

TIME SKIP

The next day after bidding goodbye to Taehyung's father they were now going back to Seoul.

A thought intruded Taehyung's mind.

Dad approved him... But what about Jungkook's family? Will they approve me?

"Baby does your family know about you being gay?", Taehyung asked.

"Taesexual", Jungkook corrected.

Taehyung became flustered again.

"Yeah y–yeah w–whatever", He tried to hide his flustered face but couldn't do so.

Jungkook cooed at the scene infront of him.

"Ofcourse half of the Korea knows about it", Jungkook said nonchalantly.

"So... W–will they approve me?", Taehyung asked nervously.

"Umm my parents tried talking about this but I wanted to confirm with you that you're not leaving me so we'll talk to my parents, later... I'm sure they'll like you", Jungkook said smiling.

"A–and what if they don't", Taehyung asked.

"Then we'll elope"

Taehyung choked on his saliva.

"W–what!?"

"You heard me, Taehyungie"

"No! Although you're my boyfriend, Kook but still we need consent from your parents", Taehyung protested.

"And what if they don't? Will you leave me?", Jungkook asked frowning.

"Ofcourse I won't! I'll try to convince your parents though", Taehyung replied.

"Okie. Dare if you leave me", Jungkook threatened.

"I'll rather die than to leave you, baby", Taehyung said seriously.

That was enough for Jungkook to reach on cloud nine. He blushed furiously.

"Y–you're cheesy", He replied, trying to calm down his thumping heart.

_________

I finished my exams todayyy yayyy!!!🥳😆

Thnx for reading🥰💕✨