5~ More of the Haywood Boys

It's Saturday and I have to go to the Haywood's for the project. That and I think I'm hanging out with Alex after. I don't really know. He heft me a weird message.

I rang the doorbell and the same lady that told us about the cookies answered the door.

She smiled when she saw my face. "It's nice to see you again Aspen" she said, standing to the side to let me in.

"You too"

I smiled and made my way through their house.

I've never been anywhere besides the living room and the kitchen. So I decided to wander around the house. Probably not my best idea but it worked.

I walked into a hallway upstairs. There were so many doors and all of them were closed. I opened the first one on my right and it was a bathroom. The next door I opened was on the left and it was an empty bedroom. It didn't look like a teenager's bedroom so I assumed it was a guest room.

I thought about accidentally walking in on someone unannounced and unexpectedly. That situation would definitely be awkward.

I went to the next room and as I went to knock on the door the door opened and Ashton stood in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" He said bitterly.

"Alex said you wanted to work on the project, I was quite surprised since it's Saturday."

He laughed and smirked to himself. He whispered something to himself but I didn't catch it.

"Well I don't. His room is two doors down."

I walked two doors down and knocked. After hearing a faint come in I opened the door. Alex was sitting on his bed and Parker was on a beanbag.

They both stood up quickly and both of them were shirtless. For not playing any sports these boys are incredibly fit. They must like working out.

"Why'd you call me here?" I asked with a hand on my hip.

"I wanted to hang out with you" he said sheepishly.

"I would've came if you just asked me"

"Really?" He asked with hope filled eyes.

I laughed at him. It was kinda cute.

"Yes, now I want coffee let's go to Starbucks" 

They put shirts on and Alex grabbed his keys.

"Let's go to Starbucks" Alex groaned.

"We're going to Starbucks who wants to come with us!" Parker yelled and heads popped out of every room.

"I'll come" Jasper walked out of his room. The other boys went back into their rooms.

All four of us got in Alex's car and drove to Starbucks.

Alex parked the car and we all got out. I basically skipped into the store while the boys moped behind me.

"Hi" I said cheerily to the cashier.

"Hello, how may I help you?" He answered with the same energy.

"Can I get a venti iced chai latte with two shots of blonde expresso, four pumps of cinnamon dolce, four pumps of white mocha, four pumps of Irish cream, vanilla sweet cream cold foam, caramel drizzle, and cinnamon powder?"

I could feel the boys' staring I to the back of my head. I would guess they were shocked.

"Anything else for you?"

"You boys want anything?" I looked back at the dropped jaws.

"I don't know what to get" Jasper said.