VOID (14)

So I'm blind enough to forget to put chapter number things in the last 2 chapters and only realise today after almost a week. So yeah...

Anyway art by ME. I'm not an artist and I'm not gonna ever be good at it, but I tried to draw my own form of VOID. Just imagine that but a lot creepier, okay?

And one more thing, I have the incapability of writing more than 2 or three characters at once, so like, yeah... I'll try to include Undyne and Papyrus here more.

Anyway, on to the story.

"We should talk to Sans." Chara said to Frisk after not talking for the entire day. Frisk wasn't keen on this idea.
"But! He must be mad at you and me. They literally tried to load a file in front of him, posing as you!" Frisk argued.
"Frisk! Weren't you listening? He knew it wasn't me! We should apologise." Chara argued back. This went on for a while, both sides using the same points until Frisk finally agreed.
"Alright, should we go now?" Frisk asked Chara.
"Better to get it over with, right?" Chara responded sounding a slight bit nervous.

When they got near to the house they heard a unfamiliar voice speaking.

"Kill it. Kill VOID"

Frisk instantly swapped from a purposefully slow walk to a full-force sprint and dashed towards the lab entrance, rushing to find the keys. Once she opened it, she shouted:

"STOP!"

All eyes turned to her in confusion. Papyrus was the first to speak.

"FRISK? WHY ARE YOU HERE?" he asked in confusion.

"You are making a big mistake. Killing VOID will probably be impossible. They were able to kill a monster with stats higher than all monsters combined. Heck, they had infinite defence." Frisk said. She didnt want them to know this monster was Asriel. She turned to the man next to the machine. She knew that she could change the subject before they asked for the monsters name. "And who are you?"

Everyone retold the information Gaster Fraction had told them. About Docter Gaster and how he had been "killed" by VOID. In order to bring him back, VOID would have to be killed. "Frisk! Listen to me! You gotta tell them to stop. Its impossible. You cant just kill them!" Chara begged, whispering in Frisk ear, despite whispering not being necessary as no one could hear them. Right?
"Guys... I dont think we can carry this out ." Frisk started. She was cut off before she could continue though.
"We can kill them." Gaster Fraction said. "I will kill them. I will reclaim my soul. I will become whole. Do you understand?" He spoke with no emotion. It was quite eerie and creepy. Frisk could sense how much he wanted his soul and life back. He wanted to return to being "Gaster".
"I- uhh ye-yeah!" Frisk stammered nervously. They were rather intimidating.
"Frisk! You idiot!" Chara shouted in annoyance.
Guess that's where Flowey got it... Frisk thought.
"Listen! You gooey mess. Where do we found this VOID guy? Cuz if its Sans and Papyrus's dad we are tryna save, I'm gonna beat them to a pulp!" Undyne said with her natural enthusiasm to fight someone.
"IS FIGHTING NECESSARY?" Papyrus asked. Before anyone could answer him, Frisk realised something.
"DID YOU JUST SAY THEIR DAD????" Frisk jumped up and down with a shocked expression. How much did they not know about the brothers? All these hidden, mysterious secrets they've hid.. the old Royal Scientist is their DAD!
"Yes... now to answer your question, Papyrus. Yes. People say violence is never the answer but in our case, it's the only answer." Gaster fraction said with a pained expression. He knew how much Papyrus hated violence.
"I SEE." Papyrus responded. Sans took notice that he was on the verge of tears.
"bro..." is all he could make out. He hated seeing his brother so upset.

My dad... is alive? Isnt that a good thing. I wants my dad back, right? Why cant I just allow this? Isnt this Void a monster who kills? Dont they deserve to die?

I s  v i o l e n c e  a c c e p t a b l e  t h i s  o n e  t i m e ?

Papyrus quickly snapped out of his thoughts and focused on the present. Gaster Fraction started to talk again.
"I can teleport us to different Alternate Universes to find VOID. AU's for short. If we enter a universe, we can't interact with anything, only Sans can. Understood?" He looked at the group for confirmation. Undyne shot a hand up.
"Uhh no? Why is that lazy punk so special?" Undyne asked.
"cuz I can go to other au's aswell. takes alot of magic though." Sans responded. "made some friends there, had them at the house once aswell. you remember paps?" Sans looked at his brother.
"OH YES! THE SANS THAT IN A BLUE BATTLE BODY WAS VERY GREAT. HE WAS JUST LIKE ME!" Papyrus seemed to gain his enthusiasm back for a short moment.
"1,2,3,4..." Gaster Fraction counted. "One of you have to stay here... Undyne, go home." He said bluntly.
"What?" Undyne said, outraged. "No! I'm helping." She stood her ground.
"I cant teleport us all. Sans and Papyrus can interact with the AU's. Im sure Sans can and it seems like Papyrus has done it before. Frisk can try to load if things go bad. I doubt it will work in other AU's but it's worth a shot..." Gaster Fraction explained.

"Alright." Undyne said, dejected.
"Undyne! Cover for us while we are gone! Hopefully we dont take to long!" Frisk called out.
"Hopefully we dont fucking die in an AU." Chara added, even though Undyne couldn't hear.

"Alright. Let's go." Gaster Fraction said, charging magic as the lab door closed, signalling Undyne leaving.
"wait, couldn't I have just teleported Undyne?" Sans asked.
"Oh well. To late. Besides the author cant even write that much characters at once." Gaster Fraction replied.
"author?"
"Nevermind"
A purple and black light surrounded the squad as they were transported to a new location.

Here we go.

UNDERTALE → UNDERFELL

Done! Dont mind me, just fixing the 4th wall. Hope you enjoyed and I hope you dont mind the multiverse getting involved. I dont think the AU's will play a BIG role in the story. They'll just be here. Vibing. Fact Time!: If you kill all main characters except for Papyrus, he becomes king and Sans tells him all his friend went on vacation. He doesn't tell Papyrus they are dead, probably to not make him sad. I think this a good thing, as he doesn't want Papyrus to get upset that the human killed them, but I can see why people would think lying to Papyrus would be bad in a real life situation like this. Anyways, comment etc BYE.

Words:1158