𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 + 𝙇𝙐𝙎𝙏

The next day Striker finds himself playing darts with Moxxie. As good as the little man is with a gun he's shit at darts. "Moxx you needa lift your arm a bit more, honey.",Millie says while leaning against the table in the lounge room. Moxxie nods and takes her note, raising his arm. But the dart drops when the door to the lounging room swings open, slamming against the wall.

     The three I.M.P employees look to an absolutely terrified Blitzø who slams the door shut and locks it. "Fuckfuckfuck...",he curses while looking around for a hiding spot. Striker look to M&M who quickly draw their guns.

    "What happened, sir? Is someone following you?",Moxxie asks while hurrying to Blitzø cowering beneath a desk. Blitzø opens his mouth to speak until a loud crash rings out from outside.

    "Blitzø you son of a fucking bitch! Come out now!" Striker blinks back in surprise at the sound of your screaming voice. He looks to see M&M with wide eyes and the lovers run towards the couch, hopping over it and hiding behind it. His tail rattles and confusion strikes him.

   "The fuck is goin' on?",Striker asks while turning to the two imps peering over the couch. Moxxie and Millie hurriedly gesture for him to come to where they are. With confusion and slightly slow steps in his cowboy boots he makes his way over. But he jumps in surprise at another crash.

    "I'm gonna rip off your arm, shove it up your ass, reach down your throat and rip off every single one of your fingers!",you shout furiously,"Then, I'm going to gouge out your eyes with your own severed fingers!"

     Striker feels a bit of a stir in his pants at you shouting with such vivid detail. Now this is a new side to you.

   When he reaches the couch Moxxie quickly pulls him down. "Wha—" Millie clamps her hand over his mouth and he furrows his brows while looking at the two of them with wide eyes. Both lovers simply put their fingers up to their lips in a shushing manner.

     Striker peers over the couch and he jumps when the door is suddenly kicked in. The wooden frame snaps off and the door slams against the wall behind it. His spiral eyes widen when he sees you walk through the door.

    He couldn't be more turned on right now.

     In your hand is a pink envelope, clutched so tightly the color has drained from your knuckles. Your eyes move to the desk and Striker grins wide at the way you easily flip the table. It shatters and all it's contents fly everywhere when it hits the wall. Some things flying out of the window and hitting pedestrians down below.

Blitzø screams out and you grab the collar of his shirt. "You son of a bitch!",you shout furiously while lifting him with ease and slamming him against the wall.

How Striker wishes he were Blitzø right now.

"Y/N! I—I didn't mean to! It—It was supposed to be a j—augh!",he stammers and is cut off when your hand grasps his neck. Your fingers tightening around his slender neck and eyes narrowed furiously. His eyes look to the imps behind the couch. "H-Help!",he shouts.

With reluctance Millie stands up. "Y/N put Blitzø down! If you kill him we'll all be outta a job!",she says in a scolding manner while placing her hands on her wide hips. Striker looks from Millie to you and he watches as you breathing heavily, hand shaking as you clutch the pastel pink envelope. "Y/N...",Millie says in a warning tone.

"Ugh!",you exclaim. You open up your hand and drop Blitzø to the floor. Striker frowns in disappointment that Millie's words worked in getting you to stop. It was getting good!

Blitzø coughs and gasps, sputtering for air as he grasps his throat and hunches over. "Why the fuck did your dumbass think this would be funny!?",you shout while shaking the envelope in front of his face.

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 || 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें