13.

. . . 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐢 🃏. . .
                             11:44 𝐏𝐌
                                𝐀𝐓𝐋
I had got up real early this morning because I been tryna plan Brezzy surprise 21st birthday today and I wanted everything to be perfect for my baby but nah basically I rented out this club and invited everybody I knew and everyone he knew and then I bought him so designer stuff to gift him hours before the party and then got some strippers and bottle girls for the night but its only gon be 2 strippers cause them hoes high as hell so yea and then I got him a cake with blunts,weed and money on it I found it ghetto but Samiyah said it was cute so yea and we got weed in the cake so we all gon be high and drunk at his party but we was getting ready cause I told him that we was gon eat at this club so we took sum pics and left to the club.

"𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲."I said smiling.
"𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝."
"𝐌𝐦 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲."

At The Club

We walked in the club and everyone was recording and yelling happy birthday and brezzy was real shocked he just started kissing me and ooo chile did that make bitch wanna drop them draws and say fuck these people and this party.

"𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞."
"𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭."

After a lot of people wished brezzy happy birthdays I brought him to the stage and Amber,Samiyah,Shoota and Murda came on stage with us and one of the bottle girls brought his cake out and we all sang happy birthday and that's when the real fun started.

(His cake.) [and y'all ion know why that say corn or whatever but just imagine it say brezzy I guess 🤷🏽‍♀️-author]

Brezzy was drinking back to back and shoot I was to until one of the bouncers came to me and said somebody outside was looking for me I stepped away from the section and came outside.
"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡."
"𝐎𝐦𝐠𝐠𝐠𝐠 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡."
"𝐆𝐮𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠."
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬."
"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩."
"𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚."

Ok so lemme give y'all a run down on Draya so me and Draya been friends since elementary school and she went to the same high school as me Ashly and Miyah her and miyah never got along cause she was talking to shoota and caught Draya and Shoota fucking and on top of that they ain't never got along and then Draya had some issues wit my family when i brought her over to one of are cookouts and on "accident" she fucked my uncle but he always cheated on my auntie so I never brought her around again but my grandma said never trust her but she my road dog and she ain't never did nun to bad to me so I ain't see nun too wrong.

"𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐳𝐳𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐲."I said smiling.
"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚."Brezzy said barely paying attention to her while drinking and dancing.
"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐳𝐳𝐲."Draya said seductively.
"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚."Miyah said with an attitude.
"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡."She said rolling her eyes.
"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫."
"𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧."She said giggling.
"𝐌𝐦𝐡𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦."Murda said nonchalantly while smoking.
"𝐉 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥."
"𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡."
"𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐢 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫."
"𝐡𝐢."Draya said with a small smile.

After a while we drank some more and eventually the liquor hit me so I ran to the restroom and peed.
"𝐍𝐢 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦."Miyah said walking in.
"𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐪𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐞."I said peeing.
"𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐦𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨."
"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥."I said washing my hands as we was finna walk out the restroom.

As I walked back into the section with Miyah I couldn't believe my eyes.
_____________
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐰𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬!!
𝐍𝐝 𝐮𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 😌
𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐭 2 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐤
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐟 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐭 2 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭