P R O L O U G E

MONACO GRAND PRIX 2021

ALLIE Lawson made her way through the paddock of the Monaco Grand Prix, manuvering her way through a few small crowds of people, heading to her destination of the large red Ferarri garage.

She'd just felt every emotion possible in the last half and hour, and was feeling very overwhelmed. She tried to place exactly what had happened in her mind slowly, allowing herself to process what had just happened.

She had confronted Mick about everything that had happened in the past couple of months, from the breakup and the song, to all the messages that had been sent back and forth. Mick was furious once he realised that Andrea had been messing with her, and dumped Andrea right there on the spot, giving himself more freedom then he'd had since January.

After everything, Mick told Allie he still loved her. No matter how much she loved him back, she couldn't forget everything she'd been through with him, and how much she'd hurt after he ended things with her.

She was very stressed. But she promised herself she would support Charles for the weekend, so she pushed down all her feelings, and continued down the paddock.

Not paying attention to where she was going, Allie managed to bump into someone. She stumbled backwards and dropped the paddock pass she was holding in her hands.

"Oh I'm so sorry." a British voice sounded. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah no, I'm fine, I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

She bent down to pick up the pass, but the man stopped her "Let me."

They both bent down at the same time, and Allie finally got a look at his face. "Oh my god. You're Peter Parker."

Tom Holland laughed. "And you're Allie Lawson. Nice song by the way." They both stood up and Allie tried to compose herself.

"T-thank you. That means a lot coming from SpiderMan." she joked.

Tom smiled. "You here for the weekend?"

Allie nodded. "Yeah, I sort of betrayed Max and am here with Ferrari."

Tom nodded. "Well, now I know where you'll be for the weekend. I've got to go find my mate but, it was nice meeting you Allie."

"Yeah you too."

Tom gave her one last smile before handing her the paddock pass she had dropped, which she took. He walked passed her and she let her mouth fall open. "That was Tom Holland. Okay."

ALLIE LAWSON'S INSTAGRAM PAGE

liked by maxverstappen1, charleclerc, charlottesine, tomholland2013 and 167898 more

@therealallielawson    monaco ily

78923 comments

@user TOM HOLLAND?

¬@user - @user I SAW THAT

@ maxverstappen1 you didn't come and see me ONCE you're a disgrace

¬@therealallielawson I didn't leave your side all Friday kindly stfu 😘

@charlottesine *coughs*

¬@therealallielawson PLS THANK YOU FOR THE TICKET ILY

¬@charlottesine ILYT ❤️

@ tomholland2013 it was great to see you!

¬@therealallielawson and you!

¬@landonorris 😃☝️

@user BACK UP SINCE WHEN DID TOM AND ALLIE KNOW EACHOTHER 💀

@charlesleclerc forza ferrari ❤️

¬@ maxverstappen1 stfu she's my best friend

¬@therealallielawson boys behave, or I will ground you both

¬@user - @therealallielawson since when did Allie become JJ from criminal minds🤨

@ mickschumacher ferrari hm? 👀

¬ @therealallielawson boy don't push your luck 💅

¬@iminlovewithallielawson uh bestie? 😃

¬@user WHEN

¬ @user OMG

@tomholland2013 started following you!

@tomholland2013 wants to send you a message!

-

heyyyyy I missed you lot ❤️